XI.

Beyonce

Beyonce

Los Angeles

March 9th, 3:00 PM

The house was buzzing with a special kind of excitement today. I'd spent the morning preparing for this gathering, making sure everything was just right. Blue Ivy, our little miracle, was nestled in her crib, blissfully unaware of the parade of loved ones coming to meet her.

The doorbell rang, and I could hardly contain my anticipation as I hurried to answer it. My mom, Tina, was the first to arrive, and her radiant smile was a welcome sight. She swept me into a hug, her warmth a comforting embrace.

"Beyoncé, you look absolutely glowing!" Tina said, stepping back to take in the sight of me.

"Thanks, Mom. I'm so glad you're here," I said, pulling her back in for another quick hug.

Chris's mom, Joyce, followed closely behind. She was always a beacon of calm and kindness, and her presence was a soothing balm. I greeted her with a heartfelt hug.

"Hi, Joyce! It's wonderful to see you," I said.

"Beyoncé, it's lovely to be here. I can't wait to see Blue Ivy," Joyce replied, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

Just as I was about to close the door, I heard the familiar sound of another set of footsteps. Rihanna and August Alsina had arrived. Rihanna's infectious laugh filled the room as she walked in, her eyes lighting up when she saw me. August followed, his easygoing charm apparent as he greeted Chris with a friendly handshake.

"Rihanna! August!" I exclaimed, embracing both of them. Rihanna was already leaning over the crib, her face lighting up as she saw Blue Ivy.

"Oh my gosh, she's adorable!" Rihanna cooed, her voice filled with genuine delight. "Look at those tiny fingers!"

August and Chris made their way to the couch, starting a conversation about fatherhood. August was eager to hear about Chris's experiences, and Chris's eyes sparkled with pride as he spoke about our little girl. I could tell how much he cherished these moments, his love for Blue Ivy evident in every word.

Meanwhile, the room was alive with laughter and chatter. My sister, Solange, arrived just in time to join the festivities. Her energy was always a breath of fresh air, and she wrapped me in a warm hug as soon as she stepped inside.

"Solange! I'm so glad you could make it," I said, hugging her tightly.

"Of course! I wouldn't miss this for the world," she replied, her eyes already drawn to Blue Ivy.