Sooooo, wait, WHAT??

Its very short but its not like alot of people are reading it so who cares right? I can do whatever i want!! XD Life is good but also bad...Wateva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly turned around for the door ready to make a dash for it, but in a matter of seconds he was already in front of it holding my hand where i wanted my hand to be touching the handle.

"Let go of me." I said through clenched teeth.

"No"

It was as simple as that, there it is, the story of my life, it starts with a no, and of course it will end with  a no....

"What is wrong with you? Wait, WHAT are you?"

"Im a werewolf, it should've been obvious seeing on how im hot and everything" he said with a cocky ass grin on his face.

Oh how much i would pay to slap that mother ****** till his f*ckin d!ck f*cki-----

"Can you stop with those thoughts, I think they're actually starting to get to me, seeing on how im your mate, but let me just tell you this, you look hot when your mad."

I snatched my hand away from his grip rubbing my wrist gently (even though he didnt really hurt me).

"What do you want?"

"Again, Im pretty sure I already told you this, I want you to come with me, scratch that, your coming with me whether you like it or not, and trust me you'll like it"

"Ugh! Your so FUCKIN COCKY, I cant stand it around you, were you like this when we were young cause if you were, im pretty sure we werent friends!"

He snatched a suitcase and filled it with all my favorite clothes.

"How'd you know th~, YOU DIDNT?"

He nervously scratched the back of his head.

"Didnt what?"

"You FUCKIN STALKER, you've been here forever, I should call the police!"

Before I knew it i was plastered to the door, one hand over my mouth, the other holding my hands over my head.

He tilted his head as if listening for something.

""Honey, Are you ok?" my mom knocked outside the door.

"tell her your ok, NOW!" he whispered furiously.

"Im Fine mom!" I yelled back.

I looked up to see him looking at me with a fierce kinda hunger, his whole body pushed up against me.

My breathing became shallow, when i finally made an atempt to move, it only pushed us together even more (which shouldnt have been possible...)

His eyes were growing more and more fierce with hunger but also something else.

.....Lust.....

My last thought before his lips came crashing down on mine.

I clenched my teeth refusing to let him in but he bent my wrist forcing me to gasp in pain, opening my mouth to his....

Thats when I guess I felt the pull....