Ranson

He would be lying if he said he's not excited for what's coming. However, he's not thrilled.

There are many things he wished to talk to Hannah about.

But he didn't know when and how to start the conversation at all.

He did push all those doubts down to his heels when she was rescued, because she's alive and safe.

All the nightmare was gone.

But there were many questions he had during the time they're investigating.

Why didn't she ask for help after Jennifer's death? Why did she go to Jennifer's mom? Why didn't she say a thing to him when she noticed someone was following?

Why didn't she say a thing at all?

Taking a sip from his coffee, Thomas checked his mobile and spotted a message from Dan asking if he would come to Aurora's tonight and enjoy some dude's hangout.

It would be fun but he already had plans with his family.

His brother wanted to spend time with him. And his mom was really happy but also emotional.

Also, he felt so bad hanging out when the group was not complete.

...If only Richy was here as well.

The only thing he regretted the most would be the fact that they couldn't save Richy in that mine.

And the damn Man without Face vanished as a ghost...

He may not have been friends with everyone from years like Hannah as she introduced him to them when they started dating.

But he felt them as family.

Good friends.

And Richy was a nice guy, funny and caring.

Rogers didn't have to die that way...

Turning his eyes to the woods, he sighs annoyed trying to not think of it "Geez, stop thinking like that" slapping himself up, Thomas checked his mobile as a way to make time goes by as his mind.

And when the authorities came that night, he expected Hannah and Richy to return to them safe. That Hannah and himself would reconcile, Richy would joke around on how they're saved...

And maybe that Jake guy would just vanish.

But...Richy was gone and Jake guy as well.

...Not as if he liked that hacker anyway, Thomas didn't like his closeness with Hannah as he could tell. Not that he would ask Hannah since he didn't know how to start that conversation at all.

And Hannah was off, not surprising after such experience. But more than before her kidnap, not just that traumatic event. There's more from before-her guilt over Jennifer's death as he knows now. 

How do you ask your fiance about her dark secrets and her connection to a wanted hacker by the government?

Lily told him that he has to give her some time for Hannah to open up, after all the stress from the kidnapping, the trauma...

Their parent's divorce was too much for Hannah at the moment.

He wonders if she's really wanting to marry him or just said yes without thinking?