Prologue

November 28, 2014. 11:58 pm

Ashton wrapped his arms around Zeki's small waist. His cherry flavored lips touched Zeki's lips. Ashton murmured against her lips, "I'm so glad to have you in my life, Zeki."

Zeki smiled, she's glad to have him in his life too. She removed her lips against his lips and made a small distance between their faces. She cupped Ashton's face, "Why are you being cheesy? You know I hate cheesy things."

"You used to hate it" Ashton corrected her then kissed her again. Ashton is really touchy. He can't live a day without kissing Zeki less than five times a day.

Zeki giggled then nodded. "I hate you so much for changing normal Zeki into a weird Zeki."

"Hating cheesy things is weird!" Ashton frowned at her.

Zeki parted her mouth but closed it again. She wants to say something about cheesy things but she thinks it would waste their time talking about it. She was about to kiss him again but she remembered something. She sighed, knowing that it couldn't be stopped from happening even though she wanted to.

Ashton noticed the sudden change of Zeki's mood. Of course he will since he knows Zeki a lot more than Zeki knows herself. Ashton cupped Zeki's face as he worriedly asked, "what's wrong?"

Zeki stared to Ashton's eyes. She plastered a fake smile and chuckled. "I'm.. I'm okay Ashton, I'm perfectly fine."

Zeki knows that Ashton knows she's lying. They've been together for months. Zeki silently prayed that Ashton won't ask more questions, she can't stand saying lies to him. She prayed that Ashton would just get along with her act.

Ashton glanced at their foot. He hesitated if he's gonna ask her or not. He removed his hand from her face and said, "Okay.. I love you."

He thinks that maybe she's tired from school so that's why she's acting strange. He kept telling that to himself but there is this question in his head, why is she acting strange ever since he was recruited to Michael's band?

He shook his thoughts off, it's wrong to think that his bandmates might did something to his girlfriend when all they did is be nice to him.

"Okay.." Zeki bit her lower lip, trying to stop the tears from falling. She doesn't want to do it. She wants to tell the truth to Ashton but she can't, it'll destroy everything that they worked hard on. She thinks it's the best for the both of them, especially for Ashton.

She looked at the black wall clock, a meter away from the back of Ashton. She added, "I think I need to go Ashton.. It's-It's already twelve o' four in the midnight and I'm just gonna drive alone."

She never returned the I love you.

Ashton is hurting inside but he doesn't want Zeki to see it. No matter how bad he wants Zeki to think that he's happy, Zeki still saw his soul. He tried to smile but faltered, "Yeah I think you should go."

Zeki bit her tongue, stopping herself from saying a word. She might slip if she talks, especially that she's emotional inside at the moment. She removed Ashton's arm around her waist, slowly broke their skin's interaction. She turned around on her heels and forcefully walked a few steps away from him. She stopped walking when she's infront of the front door. She wrapped her hand around the knob of the door, twisted it and opened the door. Before she went out, she heard Ashton spoke softly.

"Come back tomorrow?"

She accidentally slammed the door because of the wind. That's where her tears escaped her eyes.

"I'm sorry Ashton."

She promised herself, she will never forget about the memories, she will never forget him. Little did she know, she'll forget about him.