Vegas x pete x ken. ( adding a third )

kinnporsche_lover

Pete: ahh fuck Vegas yes. Pete tilted his head back as Vegas sucked on his hardened cock.

Veeas hand's was slightly squeezing Pete's thigh as he moved his head up and down slowly. Builds back arches as he lets out a moan.

Pete: ahhhh. Ohhh God. Oh God.

Vegas: shhh. Your being too loud Pete.

Pete: I don't care.

Vegas slides his tongue across Pete's lips , and then slowly goes back down to his cock. His lips move all over it like he's licking candy.

Pete brings his head closer to Vegas head. He rest his hands on Vegas head grabbing his hair.

Pete: ahhh , ahhh Vegas. Ahh yeah.

Sweat rolls down Pete's stomach , their body's feel like a sauna. But that only made them look hotter to each other. Vegas rested one of his hands on Pete's stomach, slowly sliding it up to his waist and then up to his nipple.

The bed creaked as Vegas got up and slowly pinned Pete down to the bed. But their eyes quickly shifted to the door. Ken , Vegas other bodyguard walked in and his eyes immediately panicked.

Both of them smirked eyeing him up and down. Ken , seeing the two naked guys quickly turned around. But the two didn't mind , they'd actually been looking for a third person for sex.

Ken: uh um I'm sorry sir , I'll leave.

Vegas: wait. Stay.

Ken: what? Ken said in confusion.

Pete got up turning ken around , ken was facing both of them. Pete stepped closer , his cock inches away from touching kens area.

Ken: Pete? What are you doing? Ken didn't want to say this out loud but seeing the two naked turned him on.

Pete: your cute when your confused.

Pete: would you like to be our third? I can already tell you need help. Pete's eyes traveled down to kens cock.

Ken: I-i- but-

Pete: shhh. You don't have to. Just say no , and that's it.

Pete backed up walking over to Vegas and immediately sitting on his lap. He started kissing his neck. Vegas hand's gripped Pete's ass making Pete moan.

Pete: ahh. You can do so much more with those hands.

Ken made the decision to take his shirt off and slowly walk over to them joining in. Ken tilted Pete's head and started to kiss his lips. Their tongues intertwined with each other , Vegas ran his hand down kens abbs , he brought his face closer licking them.

Pete unzips kens black pants , and immediately pulls them down. Ken smirks stepped out of his pants and kisses Pete's neck.

Vegas slowly pinned ken down to the bed getting on top of him. Pete ran his hands all over kens body admiring it.

Vegas: are you sure you can take both of us?

Ken: I'm more than sure. Ken lifts his head up sucking on Vegas nipple.

Pete: wanna try something. Pete whispers I to kens ear. Ken nods without hesitation. Vegas gets off the bed bending ken over it and Pete sits in front of ken.

Pete: let's teach you , to multitask. Pete says seductively. Vegas without warning , shoved his cock into ken.

Ken: ahhh! Ken groans in pain , rolling his eyes in the back of his head.

Ken: ahhh fuck! Ken moans still feeling pain , but also enjoying it.

Vegas started thrusting harder making kens hands grip on to the bed. Ken's mouth reached over to Pete's cock licking it. Pete placed his cock in kens mouth , ken started sucking on it while still being fucked from behind.

Pete: ahh fuck. Ahh you feel so fucking good!

Vegas: such a little slut. Vegas had one hand gripping kens ass while the other was gripping his hair. Pete reached down to kens cock and slowly started to jerk it off.

The bed was creaking non stop , their voices and their skin slapping off each other echoes through the room.

Pete and Ken started Cumming at the same time. Vegas starts licking kens earlobe , causing ken to shiver a bit. Pete went down to Ken and started licking his cum off.

Vegas cummed into ken , some of it dripping down kens leg. Vegas took his dick out and started kissing Pete and Ken both , taking turns with them. All three of their tongues glided against each other's , they were all moaning so loudly.

Pete held kens neck exploring more of his mouth. Their lips smacked off each other several times. Vegas was kissing Pete's neck leaving hickeys all over the place.

Pete: aahhh. Ken rest his hands on Pete's thighs , while still shoving his tongue down Pete's throat. Vegas switches to Ken sucking on his neck while his hands rest on kens shoulder.

Pete: you taste so fucking good. Pete pushes ken down onto the bed , his hands were roaming all down kens body while still hungrily kissing him. Vegas and Pete both aim their cocks at kens hole.

Vegas: are you ready? Vegas said whispering into kens are.

Ken: always. They both proceed to shove their cocks in slowly. Ken grips the bed feeling a rush of pain. He felt as if he was being ripped apart.

Ken: ahhh fuck. Fuck.

Pete: relax darling. Pete stroked kens face and softly gave him a kiss trying to distract him from the pain.

They both slowly thrusted inside of him , ken let out a soft moan each time they slowly thrusted. It felt like heaven. Yes it hurt , but it also felt good. More than good , it was amazing.

Ken: f-faster , ahhhh.- ahh yes. Ken moaned out.

Vegas: you sure you can handle it?

Ken: yes. Please.

They both fasted their pace , already trying to catch their breath. Ken took one of his hands gripping it on to Pete's arm while the other was still gripped onto the bed.

Vegas: god you feel so good. Vegas started going harder , Ken's eyes rolled in the back of his head as he held on for dear life. Ken started to cum , it went all over the bed sheets.

Vegas and Pete both cummed inside of ken , he was a mess. His hair was covered in sweat and he was all sticky , as the other two were also.

All three of them collapsed onto the bed laying there for a bit. They thought about how amazing that was.

Ken: so , what does this mean?

Vegas: how about just sex for now? Untill we figure out everything.

Ken: I'm ok with that. Pete?

Pete: definitely ok with it.

They all agree and lay there a while before all falling asleep.

( I'm not great at writing smut so yeah , I'm sorry. I tried to make it as good as possible 😂 ).