XV.

Beyonce

Beyonce

Los Angeles

March 22nd, 12:00 PM

I sat down on the edge of the bed, watching Chris as he flipped through the latest sports magazine on his nightstand. It had been a long day, and I was ready to drop some news on him. I took a deep breath, trying to find the right words.

"Chris, I need to tell you something," I started, my voice steady but gentle.

He looked up, his expression softening as he noticed the seriousness in my tone. "What's up, Bey?"

"I'm dropping a new album soon. I've been working on it for a while now. Most of the songs... well, they're about us. About what happened between us. About you cheating."

His face didn't change much, but I saw a flicker of something—regret, maybe. I continued, trying to ease the tension. "I hope you don't take it the wrong way. I mean, I'm not trying to throw it in your face or anything. I know you've changed. I just needed to express what I went through."

Chris nodded, his gaze dropping back to the magazine. "I get it, Bey. You gotta do what you gotta do. I'm here for you. Always."

I smiled, appreciating his support even though he didn't really address the specifics. "Thanks. I'm heading to the studio to finish up the last couple of songs. I'll be back later."

"Alright. Go make that magic happen," he said, with a reassuring grin.

I left the room feeling a bit lighter, knowing I had his support. The studio was my sanctuary, and I was eager to immerse myself in the final touches of this album. As I walked into the studio, the familiar hum of equipment and the sight of my producers waiting for me made me feel right at home.

"Hey, everyone!" I greeted with a warm smile. "Ready to make some music?"

They greeted me back, excited and ready to dive in. I headed straight to the booth, the anticipation building up as I prepared to record the first track of the day: "Sorry."

The moment I stepped into the booth, I felt a rush of energy. I put on the headphones, took a deep breath, and as the music began to play, I let my emotions pour out. Every word, every note was a reflection of my journey, my struggles, and my strength. It was cathartic, exhilarating, and exactly what I needed.

He trying to roll me up (I ain't sorry)
I ain't picking up (I ain't sorry)
Headed to the club (I ain't sorry)
I ain't thinking 'bout you (I ain't sorry)
Me and my ladies sip my D'USSÉ cup (sorry, I ain't sorry)
I don't give a fuck, chucking my deuces up
Suck on my balls, pause, I had enough (sorry, I ain't sorry)
I ain't thinking 'bout you