Loneliness is my friend

"Sometimes without our realization loneliness becomes our one of the most trusted friend.... Actually, when pain becomes unbearable, then only spending time with own self is the only way for salvation... I think no one can understand 😉 us better than we own self. "

Hi!,every one👩, I am back with my twisted love story... I means Maya... Guys please don't forget me... Ok... Actually I was😥 so depressed 😭😫, that I want to quit... No, seriously🙁.. Because I am a Softhearted , sensitive😣person,... I was not strong enough to😭 accept virat's rejection... Yes!, for me it was a😱 kind of rejection...

Next 🌞morning, virat called me at 5a.m, it was 😥unbelievable... Because virat is always a late riser... So I was shocked😱. Then he told me that he want to propose Navya in front of everyone in college campus. For this reason he wanted my support💪.. After hearing his request, I felt immense pain deep in my 😢heart... Still I promised I will definitely go...

But I was well aware that I couldn't

But I was well aware that I couldn't... Everyone was calling me again and again but virat had asked me through message... Just for one time⌚... Then I understand that I became the less important person for him... His priority was 😥 changed... That was 😥an obvious thing... Then piku my saviour informed everyone that I went to 😭 village for taking care of🤞 my ailing 👵grandmother. I was sure 👍 about 😔 one thing that Ritu and Ali both can understand my situation..

Actually that was just an excuse . I wanted to 😭 spend alone 😔 time with myself... Strange🤔, I know😅. I was a different person before, but situation made me a different person... Later I got Ritu's sms that virat and Navya became couple👫... I was happy😊 for virat... Atleast his wish had fulfilled..

Do you know guys what was more shocking😱 for me? ... That was piku's information.. Piku said that virat came to 😭 House🏠 for sharing his happiness.. And my 😢parents were very much happy😊 for him... Then I realized piku's importance for my life... Parents never tried to understand me, but my little brother, he can understand😉 my every pain...
How lucky I am?...

2 weeks later I came back home🏠. My health condition was deteriorated... Anyone could guess that I was 😥not good... So I decided to quit my happy place, my college🎓. Then I discussed this matter with my parents... They were obviously shocked😱... .