NAIRA

I woke up at 5:30, feeling refreshed and energized. The sun's golden rays peeked through the window, accompanied by the sweet chirping of birds. After making my bed, a daily habit, I indulged in a cool bath to start my day.

Today was my first day at the university, where I'd pursue fashion design.For which I have worked hard for years. And today my hard work has paid off. I got a chance to fulfill my dream in my dream university.Excitement and nerves battled within me. I dressed in a crisp white kurti, black denim, and a matching jhumka, feeling confident and yeah the bindi how can I forget that!

Naira's outfit -

After getting ready i went to the mandir of our home and prayed to the lord krishna

After getting ready i went to the mandir of our home and prayed to the lord krishna......"Always keep your blessings on us kanha ji", after praying at the mandir, I went to seek blessings from maa and dadi.after I headed to the kitchen for breakfast – two slices of bread and a glass of milk. As it was 7:30 already! I grabbed my bag and rushed out ''bye maa, i'm going''.

As I stepped through the massive gates of the university, a wave of excitement and nervousness washed over me. The campus was sprawling, so much larger than I had imagined. The tall buildings stood proudly, casting shadows over the green, well-maintained lawns. Students hurried past me, caught up in their own worlds—some chatting in small groups, others engrossed in books or their phones.

It felt strange, yet so energetic. This place was full of life and possibility, and the beauty of the surroundings only added to the magic of the moment. The sun filtered through the trees, and for a second, I just stood there, taking it all in. I had finally made it. This was the dream I’d been chasing for years, and now it was real. A sense of accomplishment surged through me—nothing could stop me now. I was here, ready to seize every opportunity.

Lost in my thoughts, I had almost forgotten the time. Suddenly, it hit me: I had my first class at 8:00 AM, and when I glanced at my watch, panic surged through me. There were only five minutes left! My heart raced, and without thinking, I took off, running as fast as I could.
, "Naira, run fast! Don't be late on your first day!"

But In my haste, I rounded a corner too quickly—and bam! I collided with someone, stumbling backward and crashing to the ground.

"Ahh! Why so clumsy?" I thought, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.
The person I collided already stood up.When I looked up, my breath caught. The person I had bumped into stood tall, brushing off clothes before offering me a hand. The person had the most stunning features, framed by short hair that suited the person perfectly. For a second, I felt like I’d stumbled into a K-drama scene. You know the one—the handsome CEO extending his hand to the heroine. Except, in this case, it wasn't some dreamy guy. But here the beautiful girl mesmerized me by her glory.

My inner voice chuckled, "Naira, focus!"

I quickly took a hand and stood up, feeling my face flush. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"