Introduction, Part -2

Jimin

Jimin is a shy introvert boy from a small village in Busan.jimin is very kind respectful innocent and polite.He is very dedicated and smart. He works at Jeon Golden Empire as an ordinary staff but very intelligent in his work. He is an orphan. He only have some closest friends like Jin, hoseok and his soulmate Taehyung. They treat Jimin as their baby.

Jimin is working in the company about 2 years. He met Yoongi there as the temporary CEO of the company and later fall in love with him after yoongi's love confession. They are now six months relationship.

Jungkook

Jungkook is CEO of Jeon Golden Empire.He is not here now he is at Italy for some business purposes. Later he will join in his position.Now company is under his step brother yoongi. He hates  him but shows fake love because of yoongi's mother, who snatched his dad from his mom and made her suicide.

Jungkook is very cold rude and arrogant. He is psychotic and have great anger issues but he hides everything behind a fake mask of being innocent and playful kid of his dad, stepmom and step brother.He hates yoongi's mom very much because of causing his mom death and treating him bad secretly and be in love publicly.

Jungkook is single and doesn't do any one night stands and hate greedy women.

Min Yoongi

He is junkook's step brother and jimin's boyfriend. Loves both of them very much but more considerations to jungkook as he sees him as his own brother. Beleives everything jungkook says without any second thought.