part -6

Next morning jimin arrived at company a little early and studied everything required for his new position as a PA.
Jimin is arranging files for today's meetings but suddenly he felt someones presence on his back so he turned back but got scared of jungkook's intense glare. Jungkook's eyes are red. Jimin began to backward but jungkook continued to move closer to Jimin.

Jimin : Hyung..... What happened

But jungkook didn't replied but glared at him angrily

Jimin : you are making me scare please move back hyung...

Jungkook :no i will not....

Saying this jungkook pinned jimin to the wall and kissed him forcefully. Jimin become shocked and tried to push jungkook but jungkook is stronger than Jimin and continued to kiss him.... After  5 minutes jungkook stopped the kiss jimin breath heavily and slapped jungkook hardly and cried hysterically

 After  5 minutes jungkook stopped the kiss jimin breath heavily and slapped jungkook hardly and cried hysterically

Jimin : how dare you kiss me you are my brother in law... I am your hyung's fiancee you should respect me.....

Jungkook : not anymore...

Jimin : what!

Jungkook : you are not his anymore you are mine.....

Jimin : are you mad hyung...

Jungkook : yes i am please be mine i will give you whatever you want and i will love you more than my life...

Jimin : no jungkook i can't... I love Yoongi and i am resigning now..

Jungkook : you can't resign because in the contract it says you can't resign your job for 2years otherwise you have to pay a huge compansation..

Jimin : you tricked me... Right but hear me out i will never love you i only loves my Yoo....

Before jimin could complete his words jungkook kissed him hard.... And bite his neck hardly and made a purple hickey. Jimin screamed and tried to free from jungkook but jungkook grabbed his hands and pinn them. At this time yoongi entered but shocked to see jikook kissing and ran away from there.. Jimin didn't see this but jungkook saw everything and smirked between the kiss..

Jungkook broke the kiss and said

You are mine doll i will do everything to make you mine..... Feed this in your head that YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE.... AND DON'T LET OTHERS TOUCH YOU... I DON'T LIKE SHARING.......