Part 13

Next day at Jikook mansion

Jimin is sitting silently on the bed. He is thinking very deeply that he didn't notice jungkook sat beside him.

Jungkook : what are thinking my baby..

Jimin startled by the sudden voice.

Jimin : nothing..

Jungkook : come have breakfast i made your favorites.

Jimin : i am not hungry.

Jungkook : don't make me angry darling.... It is not good for you...

Jungkook said with gritted teeth and carried  jimin bridal style to the dinning table.

Jungkook put Jimin on his lap and feeded him. Jungkook began to touch jimin under his shirt. Jimin want to protest but afraid of his anger... Jungkook caressed jimin's chest and pinched his nipple jimin moaned but closed his mouth with hands due to embarassement.jungkook smirked

Jungkook : don't close your mouth darling your sinful moans are melody to my ears... One day i will make you scream my name whole night and even day...

Suddenly jimin's phone ringed in his pocket. Jimin became scared after seeing Taehyung' s number. Jungkook saw the caller id and he became super furious. Jungkook's eyes dark and it made jimin scared and he began to shiver in his lap.

Jungkook took jimin's phone and attended the call and put in speaker

Taehyung : Minnie..... How are you baby...

Jimin : I.... I am fine tae...

Taehyung : why are you stuttering baby..... Is the devil did something to you..

Jimin : no... No...i am fine ... I will call you later tae..

Taehyung : ok dear don't forget..

Jimin : ok.

Jungkook squeezed jimin's waist in anger paniked Jimin tried to get up but jungkook grabbed him tightly and kissed him forcefully then pushed him on the ground...and laughed like a psycho
Jungkook : you said everything to him right baby..... I told you not to tell anyone the truth but you disobeyed me. Now i will show you the consequences....

Saying this jungkook try to slap Jimin but a hand stopped him from doing that.... It is none other than Yoongi.

Yoongi : what are you doing jungkook... He is your husband why are you scaring him and trying to abuse him.

Yoongi yelled but jungkook just laughed loudly and jerked his hands from Yoongi.

Jungkook : Look who is here to save you Jimin, the who pushed you in this hell, who don't believed you when you said the truth

Yoongi : WHAT....

Jungkook : yes you are the reason behind his tears.... dear hyung, i lied everything.. he did nothing.... He is my innocent baby....who only knows how to cry....

Saying this Jungkook grabbed Jimin from there...Jungkook's grip is so tight so Jimin cryed loudly..

Hearing his cries Yoongi broke down completely.... After sometimes he get up and said.... I will save you from him chim....