Redemption ch 19

Redemption ch 19
At Felicia/Taggert headquarters-Taggert and Felicia were upset about losing the race."You both did your best and it's not over you can try again "Mac said "This is my second time running for Mayor I'm done, I'm grateful for all the support you have gifted me and Taggert Thank you for running with me" Felicia said as Trina came by."I want to say I vote for you" Thanks "We should work on our concession speech "Yes"

At Ned / Alexis Headquarters- Alexis and Ned we're happy they had won."We could not have won this without each of you "Yes Thank you so much 'Alexis said as Ric came by."Alexis, Can we talk about something personal "Alright, What is it" I'm dating Skye "I hope you are happy together, Thank you for helping us win" I wanted to do something for you to make you happy "Ric, We both are the reason our marriage ended "Yes I guess so" Alexis we need to do our speech "Yes I think somehow we work with Taggert he want to fix justice for black life and We could find something for Felicia "I think we can do that "

Skye was watching Ned happy about the win when her cellphone rang."Skye Quartermaine "It's Harrison we did it" Yes we did, now I hope I don't regret it," Skye said

At The New station- Felicia and Taggert give their concession speech."We want to congratulate Ned and Alexis on the win the people have spoken and we want the best for this town"

Alexis and Ned have given their victory speeches."We want to thank Felicia and Taggert and wish them the best they ran a great campaign too, We will make sure all the promises we make on our campaign come true we will be starting soon on Our Charles Street project and  make sure everyone has justice when it comes to the law"