Redemption ch 55

Redemption ch 55
At ELQ Hotel-AJ and Elizabeth's room- Elizabeth and AJ were in the room laying on the bed they celebrated their wedding last night."Last night was a beautiful wedding, now only if our twins come home it will be perfect "Yes it will, What do you want to do today "I need to check on my father last night I could tell the wedding was a lot for him" Do you want to go with you" No, Why don't I meet you here downstairs in an hour for breakfast "Alright "AJ said as they got up from bed."I'm glad you marry me. I've never been this happy "AJ said "Me too, it's been a long time for me" Elizabeth said they shared a kiss.

At Lucky's house- Lucky was feeling sad about Elizabeth marrying AJ he was remembering their time together even though it wasn't all good when there was a knock on the door he opened it was Laura."Mom. Come in" I just wanted to check on you, I know last night wasn't easy watching Elizabeth marry AJ" No it wasn't but she was happy I hurt her so much "You both did" True, I regret it" I know this isn't easy but I'm glad you're home "Me too, I miss our family, I miss Dad, I should have been at his funeral "Yes you should of" How are you doing with not being Mayor anymore "I'm dealing, running Lila Charity and fix the Mary Mae house is what I need as a project "Good"

At Carolyn/Jeff's house- Jeff was sitting on the couch with his eyes closed as Elizabeth came into the house."Daddy" Elizabeth said as she walked over by him and checked his pauses as Carolyn came in with a tray of coffee."Jeff" He gone Mom" No" We know it was just a matter of time "Yes we did, I'm glad he was here for your wedding "Me too" We need to call your sibling and an ambulance, "Carolyn said she put the Tray down and kiss Jeff."I did love you "Carolyn said "I hope your body is at peace, "Elizabeth said as Steve and Sarah came in."We were just going to call you both, Dad gone" Elizabeth said "No, Daddy" Sarah said "Dad, I'm going to miss you" Steve said