New School Updates! + Japanese or Spanish? (TWOOOO)

So, I went to my new school yesterday to get stuff sorted out and I asked what my subjects would be. The new subjects I'm gonna be taking are Home Economics (aka Life Skills For The House 101), Religion and Filipino (Tagalog).

Oh my god I'm fucked at all three of those subjects XD

I get to wear a tie as part of my uniform :0 Ames-senpai is gonna flip when I tell her that XD It's a small tie though, plus it's sewn onto the blouse itself.

I have a little problem with the PE kit though, I mean dude... it's maroon and grey. Who the hell puts maroon and grey together. What colourblind person decided that maroon and grey are freaking meant to be together? *facepaw* /)_e I mean seriously, the normal uniform is totally fine (green and light brownish) so what the fuck happened to the PE uniform? Seriously, tell me... I need to know.

Actually, maybe I shouldn't know unless I wanna get scarred for life again heh.

Anyways. Onto the second part of the title.

Spanish wasn't available for this school year and the only languages available were French and Japanese.

C'mon, I hate French a lot, so you know what I picked... Japanese, motherfuckers! XD At least one of my options were there! *happy Eevee is happy*

I HAVE BRAGGING RIGHTS NOW TO SOME OF MY FRIENDS BACK IN QATAR AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- *hacking cough* ... Anyways.

The only downside to all of this is I'll still have to take the entrance test which is four hours long and has to be written out (bloody hell), and it has a chance to take place in Makati, which (I think) is nowhere maplefucking near Nuvali/Calamba.

StarClan and Lord Doitsu fucking help me. Just fucking help me...

A 4 hour test will honestly test me and my hand muscles, patience and will (and of course my brain lol). And don't get me started on the distance. I'm not used to long distances yet because distances in Qatar are short since he's small but not as small as Bahrain.

The size of Bahrain is the distance from Mesaieed (where I used to live in Qatar) to Al Wakra (the nearest city to Mesaieed)... which actually isn't that far, it's like a 15 or 20 minute drive away.

Yes this is long, but I had nothing to do and I had no WiFi when I wrote this so yeah OwO

-Eevee/Cheesecake