HI BRO SUP BRO LOVE YA BRO-

HOHHH'KAY

WHAT
THE FUCK
IS UUUUP!

(the sky, duh)
(shut up, me)

Anyways, hi! Psure all of you have deserted me by now, but hi anyways! :D

Soo, a lot of shit has happened over the past few months, but now it's the last week of school and shit so yay! X3

I have a Sportsfest going on at school rn (mixed in with Music and Arts) to kick off into the summer, but the tale that I shall recount to you now is one that may or may not be one of my defining moments. I've had a few of them in my life. But anyways.

So, we had this flute player come along and perform for the people in the chapel (because all the other venues were taken bluh), and I only got to the chapel in time to listen to half a song then one song before the performance ended because table tennis.

It happened upstairs (the table tennis), and I was making my way to the stairs when I passed the door that leads to a high up place for the choir. I just slipped into there and watched from there haha.

(Sneaky ninja skillz >:3)

So, after the performance ended the Arts teacher came to the front and asked if anybody wanted to ask the performer questions.

I was downstairs in nearly record time and entered the chapel, right at the back of all the pews and shit. I was eventually noticed (props to Mr. S, my English teacher since he pointed me out XD) and instead of being smart I walked right in the aisle and asked my question ("What made you decide to become a flute player?")

As soon as my question was answered I thanked him and walked back down the aisle and bam.

Gone.

I know I'm not a badass or anything by doing that, but damn, I felt like one.

XD

Idek anymore, honestly. So, ima just go take a nap.

Byeu + ily all <3 =3

- Eevee/Cheesecake