Chapter 2 : Collision

" I can go anywhere but home"

~

Sonic had been living on his own since he was 16 years old as it was better this way, he never let anyone in that was until he met the brothers but it took them years to get him to talk to each of them but he never opened up to anyone again.

Never said to anyone until that one day , when he bumped into Dean at the local hang out spot and something in him went and became his friend but after that Sonic swore never again.

But it wasn't that he hated humanity , it was that he had been hurt enough to put up walls to keep people out until he met him .

North .

That one day at the dessert place with that strange kid that Sonic replaying over in his head , still here he was facing him only because he was visiting his friend and the college that he would eventually go too .

"I'm going to walk around campus till it's time to go " Sonic called out to his friends , he didn't wait for a response before walking off in the north direction.

Maybe he would follow Sonic-

He hated the guy so why would Sonic be thinking of him which is why he quickly shakes his head before heading to a clear patch on the lawn , "how do you know him" a voice suddenly spoke which made Sonic turn around to see North had in fact followed him .

He ingored him and kept walking with hopes North would get tired and leave , "I-" North seemed to have gotten the idea and turned around to leave him alone but deep down he wondered why Sonic disliked him even though they had barely met before .

"North , come back Way is already drunk - and we can't find Pete" Winner spoke over the phone , North took one last look at Sonic before heading in the direction he came from .

Sonic looked over his shoulder and watched as he headed away, this is what he wanted all along so why was he feeling sad about it. "Sonic! Haven't seen you in so long " a voice suddenly said , he felt chills down his neck and wanted to run but felt frozen in his place .

He knew that voice .

Arm

He was one of Tony's men and Sonic had seen him or that family since he ran- .

"Leave me alone "

Was all he could say as he finally felt the strength to leave that place and walk back to where Dean was standing with the rest of his friends , he didn't even care to notice that North wasn't there but just wanted to leave .

"Dean I'm going to head back" he called out but saw his friend staring at Winner but then looking away like he was afraid to talk to him , Sonic left a text to him before heading back to his apartment with tears running down his face .

He refused to come back here till he was sure that voice was never going to be here again , "you look like you seen a ghost " North replied as he lean against the back wall which made Sonic suddenly turn around and roll his eyes.

"Why are you following me?" He asked and tried to keep walking when he felt the place start to spin, he didn't think anything of it and tried to walk again .

Sonic didn't even hear North yell his name as he felt everything go black as he hit the ground , North was just trying to light and make this guy who clearly had hate feelings towards him to well smile .

But he saw Sonic start to walk sideways and look like something was wrong , he texted Dean and Way where he was and that something was wrong .