1. Chasing that feeling

"We never met but he's all I see every night "

~*~

Summertime was always a joy to embrace but brought sad moments as fall meant it was time for College to start , North didn't have much friends growing up till he met Babe and Way  in school .

Then eventually he met Winner and Dean but Then again he didn't need to meet anyone else because people tend to be hurtful people , not everyone but a majority of the time they couldn't be trusted .

It was always them till Dean met Winner in school and their friend group grew a little , that was until Dean suddenly transferred when the school was doing nothing to stop his bullies .

Then the friend group was just him with Alan and Way and his best friend Babe , which North still was unsure about but still let him in .

But that was 2 years ago .

"North! It's time to go , don't make us late again " Babe leaned his face in front of North who pushed him way , he cleaned the grass off his pants and looked to see Way was walking towards them but he was deep on his phone .

"Funny , never thought I would see the day when Babe didn't want to be late " was his reply  and he waved high to Way who suddenly gasped and quickly hid his phone .

"Spill and talk " Babe called out before starting the walk towards school , North felt out of place as they knew each other longer before North moved to the city so he just went back into his thoughts .

"Pete liked my story - I never should have posted it " Way's words brought him back into the present time , North smiled but just stayed silent the whole way till they arrived at the school .

"Don't tell Winner but I found out that Dean is coming back for college , he's not ready for Winner to know yet " Alan had texted the group chat which made Way smile as he was close friends with Dean .

They all were but Dean and Way had a special bond , "Won't Winner be mad when he finds out we knew and kept it from him?" North suddenly asked as they were heading to the class room , he looked to see Dean was arriving but he wasn't alone .

There was someone he didn't know or never seen before walking with Dean into the building , he wanted to go and ask but they waited .

North wondered why his mind was on that stranger that came with Dean , as when they reunited later that person never came and Dean didn't mention it so he would do his best to forget it .

"I should go , I promised Winner and Pete I would meet them for lunch " North spoke as the friends were doing a study group during the first break , but he looked to see Dean's face change at the mention of Winner's name but didn't say anything other than nod at North .

"Weird " North thought .

{later that day }

Dean had finally reunited with Winner which they all were happy for , but there still was a lot of tension as Dean refused to talk to him and Winner was trying his best not to let out what he was feeling .

"Hey, why don't we get some dessert after class ?" North asked Winner as a way to keep his mind distracted today until Dean finally talked to him , his friend nodded and stood up with him but looked at their friend one more time .

"Must be nice " North thought in his mind , he just wished both of them would talk out what they were feeling , so they could get their old friend group back and not have any tension .

Except for the PeteWay situation but that was normal , "North , how - do you get someone to talk to you again ?" Winner suddenly asked which pulled him into the present time , he rubbed his back as they sat down at a nearby table .