Be Grateful

"The more you practice the art of thankfulness, the more you have to be thankful for." - Norman Vincent Peale

Being grateful encourages people to be more positive and appreciate what they have, rather than think about what they are lacking. It helps you enjoy positive experiences more, and build strong relationships. 

There are many ways you can practice being grateful. You could list the things you are grateful for before bed or at the dinner table. You could even buy a gratitude journal (or create one yourself) that is easy to fill in and is calming to complete before bed.

Examples of gratitude journals (note: the prices are in AUD):

Gratitude makes people happier because they see what is good and beautiful in the world compared to those who only see what is bad

Gratitude makes people happier because they see what is good and beautiful in the world compared to those who only see what is bad. It can help people to understand how lucky they are compared to the less fortunate which, in turn, can help them be more generous and helpful to those in need.

In a society where we have an opportunity to have everything we could ever want, we forget to be grateful for what we already have. We need to remember to be thankful, and to focus on what is good rather than focusing on the things we cannot change.

"Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance." - Eckhart Tolle

" - Eckhart Tolle