Exercise

"Your body will be around a lot longer than that expensive handbag. Invest in yourself." - Unknown

Exercise is a great way to improve your health, mood, physical and mental strength, and lower the risk of some diseases. A lot of people avoid exercise because they find it boring and expensive, however, there are many fun and cost effective ways to exercise. For example, if you don't want to exercise because you don't like the idea of boring workouts or going to the gym, you could get involved in a team sport (or individual if you prefer). Sports give people motivation to exercise because they are fun and take your mind off the fact that you are exercising. If you hate running or intense exercise, you can get involved in activities like yoga, or Pilates. 

Exercise can also be very cheap

Exercise can also be very cheap. You don't have to join a gym or sign up to an expensive workout app, there are countless free resources out there for you to use. For example, YouTube is very good for finding workouts that you enjoy, and target the area you want. One good channel is Growing Annanas (Growing With Anna). She has great workouts for every level of fitness and she also has a great podcast on how to grow yourself both physically, and mentally.

https://www.youtube.com/@growingannanas

Studies have also shown that if you keep moving and stay active, you can slow your muscle and organ ageing, and live a better life in the long run.

Stay active and keep your mind positive!