Talk With Father-in-law

Narrator POV

It's Monday night as Izuku just came back from killing Electro as he saw his quirk. He then looks at Gwen and remembers that she hasn't spoken to her dad in 2 years. He was told that he learned about her being Spider-Ghost and didn't like it at all. Izuku then went towards the window.

Izuku: hey girls I'm going out for some fresh air I need time to think

Four: okay be careful

Izuku left swinging as he wanted to talk to his father in law. He knew that man was a man of honor and integrity. He swings toward the Police HQ. He climbed the wall toward the top floor and he saw him talking with some of his people. They all left as he went inside of the office.

George: Hello Izuku

Izuku: uncle

George: don't worry I told my people I would be taking a nap and to not disturb me.

Izuku: we need to talk about Gwen

George: I don't want to talk

Izuku: then listen I know that you are worried about her being Spider-Ghost after what happened to her mother. You have a right to feel that but abounding her because of that is wrong.

George: tell me you told her to be Spider-Ghost

Izuku: no I never told her to do that. She did that I never wanted her or the rest of the girls to be part of this. They chose to help me. I begged them to stop because there wasn't going to go back. But they are stubborn Gwen is like you are hot headed.

George: I know

Izuku: THEN WHY YOU ABOUNDED HER

George: I DIDN'T ABOUNDED HER

Izuku: *shows a picture* this is a picture of a girl that I save from the Yakuza and I adopted her. She is my little girl. I wouldn't abounded her like that. Are you ashamed of her.

George: *stands up* I'M NOT ASHAMED OF HER I'M PROUD OF HER

Izuku: BUT WHY HAVEN'T YOU TALK TO HER

George: *seats down* I'm afraid

Izuku: of what

George: when I loose my wife Helena it was the worst day in my life. Part of my heart died that day. When I learn about Gwen being Spider-Ghost I couldn't loose my little girl I already lost my wife. I couldn't

Izuku: then what didn't you just told her that.

George: I'm hot headed alright

Izuku: you still have a chance to fix your relationship with her. She still has her dad with her don't ruin that.

George: *silent*

Izuku: if you aren't fixing it. I understand but I promise you that she will be protected no matter what. Even if I turn the entire world as my enemy no harm will come for her. I promise you that.