Beginnings of A Changed Life

Hi everyone

Tis Blue here

Bringing in a new oneshot

this one being a WoF oc Oneshot.

yes, this does have to do with all the lore with my other WoF ocs (specifically Ronin, Jacques, and Angel)

Well I hope you enjoy!

I'm off to work on more chapters of AOTA:TCL

bai!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An older teenage bright orange hivewing sat in a cave. She had black accents along her legs and wings. The two top wings were faded a red color while the bottom wings were faded a green-yellow color. Yellow stripes went along her form and her underbelly faded from white to black.

Firecracker yawned as she lifted her head, looking at the sun rising over the mountains of the sky kingdom. She had decided to come visit Pyrrhia for a little while and had stopped at a cave to rest for the night before she kept traveling. Blinking her bright green eyes, Firecracker watched as the sun rose into the sky.

With a heave, Firecracker pushed herself up and went over to her fruit basket and grabbed an apple. Firecracker ate the apple as she grabbed two rocks and stroke them together. Sparks flew from the rocks landing on the firepit and in moments a crackling firepit had been ignited.

Firecracker then flicked her tail as she decided what she wanted to do for the day. A voice then sounded making her tense.

"Well, what do we have here?"

Spinning around, Firecracker looked at a bright red and yellow hivewing. His bright red eyes were directed right at her. His bloodstained talons were curled and he had a smile on his face, bloodstained fangs visible. Firecracker backed up, slightly terrified by the odd hivewing. The hivewing simply tilted his head, his cold, stern gaze not leaving her one bit.

"Aren't you a peculiar little one to be out here on your own?" He then took a step towards her.

"W-who are you?" Firecracker flicked her tail.

"I am Ronin. Now, how about you come over here and tell me who you are and what a young one like you is doing out here alone?" "Ronin" flicked his tail, smiling at Firecracker.

"I.... I think I'm gonna go. I have some things I need to get done and I need to get going."

"Ronin" quickly dashed over standing behind her. "No, no, stay. Let's chat. I'd love to hear all about your story and maybe you could even join me." He then curled his tail around her, placing his claw on her shoulder.

Firecracker turned and snapped down onto "Ronin's" arm. "Get away from me, you freak!"

The large hivewing hissed in pain, jerking back. "OW! I was going to do this the gentle easy way. Guess it's the hard way then. You will be joining my army, one way or another." The hivewing snarled turning to her.

"Army?! What army?" Firecracker yelped, readying to run.

"My infected army." "Ronin" laughed, stalking towards her.

"Y-YOU'RE THE INFECTED KING!" Firecracker then screamed and ran away.

"Hard to get it is!" IR laughed as he raced off after her.

Firecracker screamed as she ran, the sound of the giant hivewing chasing her making her run faster.

"RUN! RUN! I'll catch you eventually!" IR laughed, a demonic, sadistic laughter coming from him.