Ch. 2

Jude Victor William fucking Bellingham?!

Are you kidding me right now...
He's actually in my school?!
I can't believe this... This school year is going to be hell!
This can't be a coincidence, I overheard his parents talking to my parents about which school he was going to, he was going to go to Winston High not fricking Washington High School aka the school I'm going to!

Jude stands in the doorway, leaning against it with one arm, scanning the classroom, for something.
Finally, his chocolate brown eyes land on me, smirking with his typical grin.
I can't help but roll my eyes as he strolls to me and stands in front of my desk, my best friend Abby gasping out of shock, Jude leans forward, our faces inches away from each other.

"Hey, didn't expect to see you here, y/n or should I say darling?", Jude says with a seemingly sarcastic smile.
"That should be my question, what the fuck are you doing here, I thought you were going to Winston High and not Washington School.", I say annoyed.
"Well, let's just say I rethought my choices".
"YOU FUCKER!", I scream, my hands slamming on the desk.
Jude's smile widens as he laughs out loud.

The classroom was quiet, all the other kids staring at me, the teacher not there yet seemingly late. Even though the bell had already rung.

I go around the table, my chair squeaking loudly, it was so quiet in the room that you could hear a pin needle drop.
Even some other kids from other kids heard my outburst and came to watch the show.
I didn't care about the judgemental looks of the other kids in my class at the moment, as they whispered about me, rumors spread like wildfire after all.

I stomp around the table and stand in front of Jude, my hands on my hips. I stare at him for a few seconds.
I suddenly pull on his tie and whisper in his ears, "You and me out of the classroom, right now."
I drag him by his tie out of the classroom into a quiet corner in the hallway, where no one's eyes are on us.

I stomp my foot in impatience, waiting for an explanation, Jude just stares at me looking bored.
My eyes twitch in annoyance.
"So what's your explanation, jerk"
"Coincidence, maybe?", he shrugs, knowing full well it's not a coincidence.
"Coincidence?!", I yell out loud.
"Sweetie, I suggest speaking quieter unless you want the whole school to find out".
"No! At this point, I don't even care if anyone finds out!", I yell even louder.
Jude's eye twitches and I open my mouth to yell at him even more, but before I even get a single word out he puts his hand over my mouth and pins me to the wall.

He holds my hands above my head in a tight grip, his body pressed close to mine. I can hear his hot breath against my ear, as I try to speak but I can't because his hand is on my mouth.
He shushes me with his finger.

Suddenly I hear high heels clacking down the hallway and presumably, the teacher is walking with quick steps to our art classroom.
Only after the teacher opens the door and walks into our classroom, does Jude remove his hand from my mouth, but still leaning over me.
"Do you now understand why I had to shut you up? If I had told you to shut up you would've just gotten louder."
I nod embarrassed and flustered, because he was right and because he's still leaning over me and staring down at me.

"Now come on, let's get to class we are already super late", Jude sighs.
I mutter an 'ok' in agreement, but not before he leans in even closer to my face, I start to tremble, and my hands are getting sweaty from nervousness. Is he going to kiss me?!
Why would he do that?!
He whispers with a hot breath next to my ear, "I love the effect I have on your body"

What did he just say right now?!
This c-cant be happening...
I shove him away from me and run to the classroom, leaving Jude standing there.
I knock on the classroom door and go inside. Darn it! The teachers going to be super mad and I'll get my merits deducted on my first day! The teacher looks at me and just sighs.