Ch. 3

So I already share two classes with Jude, just my luck...
I just hope he won't sit near me, but luckily he's the last to arrive, just as the bell rings and every ones already claimed a seat.
Oh shit no, there are two free seats right beside me, so both Jadon and Jude will have to sit next to me.

Why is my luck so bad?!
I can't believe it, I angrily sit down and get my stuff out.
Now Sanchos on my right and Bellingham on my left, I honestly don't know what's worse...
It's fine I just have to survive this school year and then we'll have new classes and teachers next year anyway, so its fine.

Both Jude and Jadon take a seat, right as the teacher comes into the classroom and introduces himself.

-A little while later-

Hmph this is why I hate math, It just doesn't make any sense. As I grumble over the math problem we were given, Jude looks at me and smirks

"You don't understand the problem? I thought you were smart"
"Ugh please Jude shut up, I seriously don't understand this I need to focus"
Right as I mentioned I didn't understand the problem, but Jude and Jadon asked me at the same time

"I can help you if you want to"

I both looked at them and didn't know what to do, since both of them asked me, then when they realized they asked me the same question, they started glaring at each other.
I just sighed confused and raised my hand to ask the teacher the question.
Jadon looked confused for a second and the started laughing out loud and Jude just grumbled annoyed.

The whole class was staring at us and started whispering and giving me strange looks about me, Jude, and Jadon.
The teacher came to me and asked what was wrong I explained the problem and Mr. Andrews explained it to me, I thanked him and he walked away.

"Why did you ask the teacher, I could've explained it to you," Jude asked annoyed
"Well I don't trust either of you to explain it well enough to me," I say honestly
Why was Jude so annoyed at me asking the teacher, usually he makes fun of me when I don't know the answer and it has been like that since preschool.
(Yeah we always went to the same school since preschool, because of our family being super close.)

-Timeskip to after school-

Ugh finally I'll be free from Jadon and Jude, they've been annoying me for the whole day and keep on wanting to "help me" when all they've done is distract me and glare at each other, at least Abbys on my side and well get to hang out for a bit.

I quickly walk out of the school so Jadon and Jude dont follow me. I turn a left corner to the school parking lott to meet Abby since we'll hang out at my house.
But suddenly Im grabbed from the behind and someones pushes me up against the wall, holding my mouth and I kicked and screamed.

"Hmhp!" my voice sounds muffled and I start crying because I dont know what's going on
"Can you shut up for a second please, I have places to be and I didn't wanna do this" the person says.
I finally opened my eyes to see a girl with the same school uniform as me. I look her up and down confused as to why she's basically kidnapped me.

She stares at me for a while, looking me up and down, and then speaks,"Ok I have a few things to say to you, first of my name is Chelsea Garcia or the most popular girl in this school and second, why the fuck are you friends with Jude Bellingham and Jadon Sancho, and how the fuck did you befriend them?!", she speaks louder this time but not loud enough to be heard by anyone else but me.

I groan annoyed because her crusty hand is still on my mouth. She seems to notice I can't answer her so she lets me go and I speak.

"Will you kidnap me or something?"
"What no! Now why would I kidnap you?"
I look around
"Because this seems like a place where you would kidnapp me and torture me because the seemingly "most popular guys in school"
hang around me?" I do air quotations and raise my eyebrow.
"Listen here you little bitch they're not just "the most popular guys in school" but literally future celebrities and CEOs, they're both great football stars and have the potential to be super rich and I've tried to get with  them for three years and never once has either one of wanted to be my boyfriend. so now I want to ask how this little nobody who shows up one day suddenly has Jude and Jadon wrapped around her little finger who followed her around the whole day", she finishes her rant and puffs angrily at me waiting for me to respond.
I just stare at her and blink at her.
" those two annoying little shits are future CEOs and celebrities? And no, I'm not together with any of them because the only things I care about her, my family, my friend and school. Also, they were the ones following me around for the whole day and bothering me.
Now let me go or else I'll seriously screams so loud I'll burst your eardrums.", I stare right at her face and push her arms away and walk away.
I can feel her eyes boring into my back, Im pretty sure if it was legal she would kill me on the spot.
after I'm out of her sight, I run to the spot where I would meet Abby, she's still standing there and looks really annoyed and keeps checking her phone for the time.

"Abby! I'm so sorry Im late, something came up but lets quickly go now I dont wanna waste anymore time"
"What the heck girly, you left me waiting for 15 minutes! What did you need to do so urgently without messaging me?" She asks both confused and pissed off
"I swear Im sorry, but Ill explain it on the way now lets go!", I say and pull her arm forward.

As we walk to my house I explain what happend with Chelsea.
"I can't believe it! That stupid whore actually threatened you!"
"I know right, but lets not talk about that for now, lets just hang out, okay?"
"Okay, but if she bothers you again, text me and Ill come to your rescue"
"Sheesh, I will"

We both go inside my room and start trash talking about the people in our class, but I avoid the topics Jude and Jadon, and play board games.
Later in the evening after Abbys long gone, my phone suddenly pings and I look at my phone to see what it is.

???: Hey :)
Y/n: Who are you and how do you have my number
???: Haha its me Jadon from school I got your number Hehe :DD
Y/n: Uhm ok, but wait how did you get my number
Jadon: its a secret :>
Y/n: Ok sure
Jadon: Youre such a dry texter! 😔
Y/n: ???
Jadon: haha jk wanna hang out at lunch tomorrow w me?
Y/n: why would I do that
Jadon: Because u love me:3 if u dont spend lunch with me ill bother you for the whole day tmrw
Y/n: fine
Jadon: YIPPPEEE

I put down my phone chuckling a bit and think about my lunch date tomorrow with Jadon Sancho.

Hopefully I wont cross Jude tomorrow, who knows what he'll tease me about.