1

The Parisian evening is bathed in a silvery mist, the soft drizzle casting a delicate sheen over the cobblestone streets. In the distance, the Eiffel Tower twinkles like a constellation come to life, its luminous beams slicing through the light rain. The Hôtel de Crillon stands proud and eternal, its neoclassical façade illuminated by golden floodlights. The hotel's grand columns and intricate stonework seem to glow against the night, exuding a sense of timeless luxury. Lush, manicured gardens flank the red carpet, which unfurls like a regal path toward the entrance.

Happy Hogan eases the sleek black Audi R8 to a smooth stop at the curb. The car's engine purrs to silence just as the door opens, and Tony Stark steps out with the effortless grace of someone who has been in the spotlight his entire life. Cameras flash instantly, turning the twilight into a storm of light, but Tony, unfazed, steps onto the red carpet with a smirk already in place. His midnight-blue tailored suit gleams under the camera lights, paired with a crisp white shirt and a slim black tie. Sunglasses, despite the night, remain perched on his face, adding a rebellious twist to the elegance that only Tony Stark can pull off.

He pauses for a moment, letting the paparazzi feast on the sight of him, basking in the attention with the confidence of a man who knows the world is watching. Tony gives them exactly what they want—a dazzling, signature smile with a blend of charm and playfulness designed to capture headlines. Then, with a casual nod to Happy, who's already moving ahead to clear a path, Tony strides toward the entrance.

Inside, the ballroom is a masterpiece of opulence. Crystal chandeliers drip from the high ceilings, casting a warm, golden glow over the marble floors. The air is thick with the scent of expensive perfume, mingled with the faintest hint of cigar smoke and aged whiskey. The CEO Summit is already in full swing, a gathering of the world's most powerful minds and leaders. This isn't just a gala; it's the place where deals that change industries are made, where the future of global business is quietly negotiated over champagne and canapés.

Tony moves through the crowd like he belongs, shaking hands, exchanging brief nods—it's second nature to him by now. He doesn't come to these events just to network. He's here to make moves. His gaze sweeps across the room, already calculating the potential alliances, opportunities, and risks. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he sees her.

Eleana Foss.

She stands at the far end of the grand staircase, poised with controlled grace. Her black gown is minimalist but commands attention, its clean lines hugging her athletic form, a sharp contrast to the extravagance around her. Platinum blonde hair is pulled back in a sleek chignon, save for a few loose strands that soften her look, framing a face that could have been carved from ice. She is deep in conversation with a tall, silver-haired gentleman, but Tony's focus is solely on her. Eleana Foss, the elusive CEO of Foss Corporation. She is a ghost in this world of wealth and power, appearing only when she chooses, always on her own terms. He's heard the stories, seen the headlines, but nothing compares to seeing her here, in person, and within arm's reach.