Part 3

Lucys pov 

I heard a slight buzzing noise,while my eyes tried to flicker open they adjusted to the light I saw a blur of a  figure coming near me.I started to flicker my eyes even more with every blink I took,my eye sight became more clearer just in time to see Chris untie my hands from the ropes.

"Good morning sleepy head" said Chris 

"H-H-H i babe" I said in a stuttered tone,as my hands are finally free from the ropes.

"we need you to get ready for work" Chris said as he offered his hand to help me out of bed.

"I can do it myself" 

"No,I need to take care of you,do you remember what happened last night?" Chris asked me 

"I dont know,I must have forgotten" I started to panic as I cant actually remember what happened last night,the last thing I remember was going home from the station and getting back to the apartment.

"you went out last night with your friends,drank too much and got heavily drunk I was worried about you all night so I drove to the bar to find you becoming aggressive with some dickhead  drinking his life away.So I took you home before you started a fight and lose your job" Chris explained 

I was in so much shock I couldn't believe an off duty police officer nearly started a bar fight,I was so embarrassed but at the same time so grateful that Chris saved me and my job  last night."thank you babe,I could have been in serious shit but why was I tied up?"

"I had to tie you up to make sure you wouldn't leave the apartment especially when I fell asleep I was worried you would walk out and hurt yourself I did everything to protect you last night" Chris explained.I made my way to the bathroom and Chris flicked on the light as I looked up I saw a big,black bruise covering my left eye.

"what the fuck" I said prodding the injury,I started to stress all I could thing about is what everyone at the station would think and how I will have to explain that an off duty police officer nearly got herself arrest for trying to start a fight.

"Its okay babe,we can just cover it up with foundation before your shift" Chris said 

I smiled at him and thought to myself about how lucky I am for having a man who will not judge me for a silly drunken mistake.I reached for one of my drawers under the bathroom counter as I opened it I was greeted by all of my makeup.I searched  for my foundation,as I was doing that I heard the front door open.

"Hey I am home" Tamara slightly yelled from the kitchen area.

Tamaras POV

I pulled up to my apartment parking lot,where I saw Chris's car parked in my spot so I had to park in the visitor parking section until Chris leaves.I opened my trunk to pick up all the bags I had from my friends house,I made my way to the elevator and walked across the hallway to the front door."Hey I am home" I said as I closed the door.

"Hey tamara" Chris said after coming from the bathroom

"Hi Chris,Is Lucy already at work?"

"Ummm shes currently in the bathroom"

I just nodded and thought nothing of it and just headed to my room,to unpack my overnight bag.I headed out to the kitchen to get food as I was staving this is where I was greeted by Lucy who looked embarrassed but also tired.

"are you okay" I asked 

"yeah just dont remember what happened last night,Chris said I got way to drunk?" 

"whats the last thing you can remember?"  I asked 

"walking out the station and opening my apartment door"