Part 15

Lucys POV

I walked along the beachfront with Kojo,I slipped my shoes off and my feet touched the sand I finally felt free.Kojo kept running in and out of the sea zooming around the sand I was finally happy,about 1 mile down the beach I felt a stabbing pain in my legs I couldn't walk any more and as I lifted up my pants I saw the scars printed on my legs that Chris gave me.I started to get flashbacks to that night of Chris freaking out because he thought I took the mission even though I was way to scared to take it because of him,I remembered the feeling I felt when Chris sliced my legs open with a kitchen knife I couldn't stop feeling this way and decided to head back to the house.

I opened the door and took off Kojos lead,he ran over to his crate where I gave him a treat to chew on.While I was giving this treat my legs had that initial stabbing feeling and needed to realise it,I ran upstairs to the bathroom in Tim's room and slammed the door I grabbed an old razor and separated the blade.I felt the cut metal feeling from the blade and put some pressure with it on my leg as soon as saw the blood pouring out the stabbing feeling from Chris felt like its been released.

Tim's POV
Aaron and I were finishing up in CVS we gave any statements to the detectives on scene which is Angela and Nyla.I started to head outside back to my shop when Angela stopped me and tapped on the shoulder.

"Hey Timothy" 

"what Ange" 

"What did Tamara mean by when you find Lucy"

"Tamara woke up to an empty house and Lucy is not answering her phone"

"do you want to file a missing persons?"

"No...s-she might be out on a walk with Kojo or that is what I hope she is doing" I said with a worry tone

"yeah I believe that,what time is her therapy" Angela asked

"3pm"

"okay,if she doesn't go Grey will be notified because this is a therapy course in the department."

I nodded and packed the crime scene tape back in the shop as I turned back around and I saw Tamara walking out.

"Hey Tamara" I yelled

she slowly walked over with a CVS bag

"Have you found Lucy" she asked

"No,but we will know if she doesn't show up to therapy" I told her 

"ok I need to go to lunch with Austin"

She gave me hug and started to cry 

"Tamara are you okay?" I asked

"Just really shaken up and worried about taking this fucking test"

"You need to go and enjoy your lunch and think about that test later"

"I really want Lucy to help"

"i know as soon as I find her I will tell you"

She nodded and let go of me and headed to her car.

Tamaras POV

I ran upstairs to my room,headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put makeup on after that I went to my closet to get dressed.As I picked out my outfit in my closet I reached for a day bag for my lunch date that went with my outfit,I picked out a little black bag with a sliver zip I unzipped the bag and found a bunch of tampons at the bottom.I haven't used this bag in a month and thats when I realised that I was a week late,I instantly dropped the bag as it hit the floor I started to panic.

What if I am pregnant?

How do I tell Austin?

What if he doesn't want kids ever?