12. "The shadows of past are back"

12."The shadows of past are back.”

2nd of October,  2023

It was early morning, not really early but still early. The sun was bright spreading brightness & warmness at the same time.  The Glorious San Girls School's atmosphere was so chaotic, as in few moments a grand performance was going to happen.

A remarkable performance with remarkable event!

They all were gathered their to celebrate Gandhi Jayanti & the athorities were holding a dance competition between numerous groups from different schools one of them were Mehula Raghuvanshi & Riddhima Shah.

Mehula was running through a narrow corridore, holding the hems of her white lengha. She was wearing a white coloured lengha choli with minimum embroidery & red lining on the border. The shabby hallway was almost similar to haunted corridore but the sunrays were trying to enlightening her way through windows.

The jiggling sounds of her anklets were echoing like music echoing against the high walls. Her hair strands dancing with the pace of her running, enjoying the jiggles of her anklets.

Her worried eyes trying to reach to her destination but lungs telling her to wait.
Ignoring the suffocation she was feeling, she kept running towards downstairs, then entering inside the ballroom where Mrs. Subrahmaniun was waiting for her with worried face.

“Where were you & where is Riddhima? ”, Mrs. Subrahmaniun asked her but senseing the uneasiness & seeing her parting her lips a little to say something, she cutted her off.  “Your performance is about to start, don't panic & just give your best. We are not doing this for prize but for our happiness, okay? & Let's wait for Riddhima at changing room, she might be there in any minute. Don't worry just try to focus”, Mrs. Subrahmaniun said, trying to ease her worry.

She nodded silently & started following Mrs. Subrahmaniun to performance hall.
The moment they entered inside, they heard the applause & cheering of people including students, teachers & some special guests but some were just audience as there were not really restrictions, today.

Mehula gulped at the scene as the hall was full of people but she silently went inside the room where other girls were. Some applying makeup, some talking & some just trying to ease their nervousness.

Meanwhile, at Stage, “Now, It's time for Glorious San Girls School's performance. Let's welcome them with great applause”, as the host was announcing, meanwhile inside the dressing room, they were still waiting for Riddhima & then finally door opened revealing her panting in attempt to catch breath.

The curtains fell down, hiding the stage & making everyone startled a little. Then the song started echoing in the whole hall & the curtains slid aside revealing two girls in white attire while face covered with veil.

[Note : You can play the song “Oo rey Piya”, in the background for better experience]

The spotlight highlighting their beauty & the audience left memerzing. Both Mehula & Riddhima were professional classical dancer so all of it was quite worthy.

ओ रे पिया हाये

ओ रे पिया

ओ रे पिया हाये

ओ रे पिया

ओ रे पिया हाये

ओ रे पिया