Chapter 2 envy

It was around morning of the next day.

The men were gathering all the trash they could find food waste trash rubble from houses anything we did not need.

The men put them in barrels there was over 1000000000 plenty for my plan.

I walk up on a small stand and yell orders at the troops "ALL RIGHT MEN WOMAN AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T IDENTIFY AS THOSE GENDERS DO YOU KNOW WHY WE HAVE ALL THESE BARRELS"

I saw the troops thinking for a while then a solder spoke "we don't know please tell us."

I stood there a smug grin grew on my face "very well then let me explain."

I breathed deeply about to say the greatest plan ever "you see the envy ring is a deep sea, and this sea is inhabited by the envy demons, and we are going to dump these barrels into the sea, so the demons die!"

"SIR SIR" I hear captain Winston ran to me fast as possible.

"What is it Winston" I said slightly mad he interrupted me.

"We found a place with a ton of stuff they use for plastic surgery and a test lab with many beauty products," said Winston.

"How will that help" I said as the anger stuck to my face.

"I don't think anyone would like to breath that in" said Winston happily.

my face went blank then slowly it grew into a smile.

"Put them in the barrels and let's go" I said.

I turned to commander Johnson.

"Give tell the troops it's time to move carry the barrels on the transport trucks."

The tents would stay up for more soldiers and supplies would come from the earth.

As me and the one billon soldiers and one million vehicles mostly the 455-army tank which has been around before I was born, I saw some heavy tanks like the bad bird and the ladybug.

The men were holding weapons like the 223 lasers rifle a classic in the second holy roman empire armoury I saw 921duster rocket launcher it was a powerful rocket launcher it was a medium weight weapon but still hits hard.

At last, we were at the place we wanted to go to a place of transport but as I was about to enter captain Dave walked out and said in a sad tone of voice.

"Sorry sir the elevator.... they don't work the demons most of knew we are here and stopped the elevators from working."

"So, they block us instead of fighting" I said angrily.

I walked into the area it was weird tacky yellow was pained all over trying to trick me into thinking the room is gold I saw the elevators that could fit 5 or more of our 455 tanks.

"There must be a way" I said.

I looked around and as I see a gate it had some details about it, I don't remember, or I care about it looked odd, so I whacked at it with my shovel, and it was made out of wood I whacked at it more.

Until it all fell apart

"it's a staircase sir" said captain Winston.

"Why would anyone cover this up with wood" said captain Dave.

"It must have been before elevators were made and the wood is there because sloth demons are too lazy to get something stronger "I said.

"Let's get moving" I said as a walked into the dark stair case it was dark and demonic I felt something was wrong but the light of the army head lights and the light of vehicles made it better the men marched for a hour then we reached a bricked in door way I smashed it open with my shovel then I saw the envy ring it was mostly purple with purple sand and I saw the dark purple sea with some glimmers of a city under the sea