Chapter 13

Nicki's POV
Next morning (7 AM)

I opened my eyes to be met with the sun beaming down on me hard. Of course one of my lovely wives left the curtain open forgetting we had floor to ceiling windows. My head was throbbing like no other and my body felt heavy. I tried to lift up to get my day started but that quest alone was deemed impossible. I looked around to see Bey on my shoulder and Rihanna spooned behind her. The question was who was the woman on top of me.

Remembering last night wasn't easy. I could tell we had sex because of the soreness between my legs, but why was this woman also naked on top of me? I jerked my shoulder trying to wake Beyonce, but no success. I didn't wanna wake the mysterious woman for some odd reason but my urge to pee was like no other. I gently lifted her before placing her next to Beyoncé and going to the bathroom.

Did I have sex with her?

Did THEY have sex with her?

The questions were flooding in and my nerves becoming bad. To the point where I felt sick to my stomach causing me to throw up. The smell of alcohol and spoiled food instantly invaded my nose making more vomit come out.

Well that explains the memory lost. And the random woman in our bed. We had a time last night. Was I mad? Hell no, because even though this woman was a stranger and 9 times out of 10 did have sex with my wives. She was gorgeous. Hell if I had to mental and financial stability I'd make her my 3rd wife.

I finally got the strength to stand to my feet and I immediately turned on the shower. My morning routine was needed immediately today. Once finished I straightened up the bathroom and walked back into our room to see the bed the same way I left it. I found myself staring at the scene with a strong feeling of accomplishment. My eyes making its ways back to the mysterious woman multiple times.

After some time I came back to and headed out of the room downstairs. The house was quiet with of course the walkie talkies of several guards heard in the distance. I made my way down the stairs to be met with Julius and Rihanna's cousin Q playing a game of dominos.

"Goodmorning fellas.", I said with a smile.

"I see last night went well.", laughed Q, Julius joining in seconds after.

"Hell I wouldn't know.", I said with a playful eye roll.

"Of course you wouldn't, you decided to mix Don and HenDawg.", Julius said shaking his head.

"Aww what the hell, I told them don't let me do that dumbass shit again.", I replied cursing bey and Rihanna in my head.

"I think you needed it Nic because that fine motherfucker Rih walked up in here was something else.", said Julius.

"Ain't lying there bruh.", replied Q.

"I'm gonna kill Rihanna.", I said.

"Kill me for what?", she asked walking down the stairs in a silk robe.

"What the fuck happened last night?", I asked pouring a cup of coffee.

"Give it about 45 more minutes, it'll all come back.", she chuckled.

"You know you can just tell me."

"Why do that when you can remember the experience yourself?", she asked.

"Rihanna are you trying to piss me off?", I asked genuinely.

"Of course no—

"Ummm Goodmorning.", said a soft accented voice.

"Goodmorning princess, good to see you up and moving.", cooed Rihanna.

"Quite well actually, your bed is like a giant cloud.", the girl replied stepping into the kitchen sitting at a barstool. "Goodmorning to you too beautiful.", she said putting her attention on me.