The Movie

(A/N - Thank you guys so much for your support and reading this! Here is another chapter! Thank you for 400 reads!)

It had been a few months since the disaster Bridget managed to cause. Morgie and Hook grew closer and closer by the day, and Bridget avoided them at all costs. She became Hooks public enemy number one, and everyone knew this. They saw Hook glare at her from across the hallway and how he flipped her off whenever he felt the need to, but they just didn't know what actually went down between the three of them.

Now, Hook and Morgie were studying in their dorm, side by side on the desks that were placed there for them. Hook was writing his English essay with a quill and Morgie was finishing a worksheet for his spells class. They were in different spells classes, because Morgie, being the son of a powerful sorceress, had already been taught every easy and medium difficulty spell there was.

Hook yawned and said " hey Morgie, do you wanna watch a movie? We've been studying for hours!"
Morgie sighed and said " sure, what should we watch?" Hook thought for a minute, before saying, " let's watch monster house!"
"I have never heard of that before" Morgie said doubtfully.
"Don't worry, Snake Eyes, it's not that scary," Hook replied with a wave of his hand. He tossed Morgie his snake-patterned pajamas and he scuttled off to go get dressed. Hook changed into his own pajamas, which consisted of an oversized red t-shirt, and hook patterned pajama pants.

He sat on his bed, which was now directly facing a TV that he stole from Prince Charming. He turned it on and found Monster house, combined episodes. He turned on the first one and paused it, waiting for Morgie to come out of the bathroom.

When he finally did, he bounced over and jumped onto Hooks bed, right next to him, so close, yet so far. Hook pressed play, and just then did he learn that Morgie hated scary movies.

Things went well for a while, before the first jump scare happened. Morgie screamed loudly and jumped into Hooks arms. James was surprised to say the least, but nonetheless, he wrapped his arms around Morgie, saying "it's okay Morgs, everything's fine," Morgie turned around, finally facing the TV screen again " Sorry," he mumbled. " You're fine Morgs, is this your first horror movie?" Morgie nodded his head and James laughed " A villain who has never seen a scary movie, well I never" Morgie blushed, embarrassed. " It's fine, love, I hadn't seen a movie until I came to Merlin Academy." Hook said.
He never meant to call him 'love' but it just slipped out, felt right for the moment.

After that, Morgie settled down a bit. The only problem now, was that Morgie was still sitting on Hooks lap, leaning back into his chest. Hook blushed, wrapping his arms around Morgie's waist, a flirtatious smirk on his face. Hook enjoyed the movie very much, and by the movie, he meant cuddling Morgie.

Every time Morgie screamed, he would grip James's arm a little tighter, and every time, Hook would tighten his grip on the serpent boy. The movie ended with Mogie sitting on Hooks lap, his arms clutching Hooks arm with all his might. Hook just kept his arms wrapped around him, marvelling at how adorable he was when he was scared.

The movie ended and Hook turned off the TV.
" James, um, I'm a bit scared," Morgie said bashfully. " Don't worry Morgs, you can stay with me tonight," Hook said, smirking in the dark. He lay down on the bed, pulling Morgie with him. He pulled the blanket up to their chins and wound his arms around Morgies waist again.

He felt one of Morgies arms wrap around his neck and the other arm pressed against his chest. He wasn't gonna lie, it felt amazing, but if he thought the young sorcerer would stop there, he was definitely mistaken. Morgie seemed to want to be as close to James as possible. He let his head rest in the crook of the pirates neck, his soft, dirty blonde hair tickling James's chin slightly.

James ran a hand through Morgies hair, tangling their legs together. It felt good, great even to be so close to the boy. James ram his hand through the serpentines hair and felt him snuggle closer to him. "You know, If my pirate crew was here, they'd make me walk the plank" he said. " really? "Morgie asked, " yeah, but it's all worth it for you" James said.

It's all worth it for you. " Hey Jamie?" Morgie asked " can I tell you something" Hook looked at the boy who was cuddled against him, surprised, yet somehow even more enticed by Morgies new nickname for him." of course, you can tell me anything and everything, Morgie, anything." Morgie took a deep breath before he blurted out," I really really like you James and I have for so long, but you probably just like me as a friend, I'm so sorry I have to be like this I just-" but he couldn't even finish his sentence. Why? Because James's lips were already taking up the space of his words. Morgie willingly melted into the kiss, which was soft and slow, even better than he could have ever imagined it would be.

When they separated, hook took one of Morgies hands in his own, smiling at him as he said, in a voice barely above a whisper," I think I really like you too, snakey, and I would, uh, like it if we could maybe be ... boyfriends?"  He grinned nervously. Morgie kissed him again, this one short, but sweet as ever. The two villains then fell asleep entangled with each other. It was always thought that VKs had not an ounce of love in their hearts. That was true for both of them, they didn't love anyone except each other.

( A/N - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Morgie and Hook are finally together!!!!! I enjoyed writing this character a lot!"