Episode 7: Returning to Kattegat

-the next morning-

Ships were being loaded up Ragnar looks back at the others "are you three ready?" Ragnar asked "yes sir" josh said and walked over to Ragnar, Derrick nodded "can't wait to get in my own bed" Derrick laughed out as the Vikings had gotten onto the ships.
"SET SAIL!" Rollo shouted as the ships begun to set sail Ragnar stood at the back of the main ship as he looked out into the vast open sea.

Josh sat down and yawned softy "that was a fun first raid" Derrick said "oh yea it was one day we will be stronger then our fathers" Skyler said and smiled "yea, expect josh and I live with our fathers so we know how much we have to grow, you, your father lives far from you he pretty much abandoned you" Derrick said.

-weeks later-

The ships had docked as they arrived in Kattegat civilians and wives rushed over to greet their husbands mothers greeting their offsprings.
Josh, Derrick and sky stepped off the boats while making their way up the docks Aslaug had greeted them "welcome back" Aslaug said as josh coldly walked pst her without saying a word to his step mother.
Ragnar had made his way up the dock "welcome back husband" Aslaug said and hugged Ragnar as Ubbe, Hvitserk, and sigard run out "FATHER" the three said in Excitement.
"Hi there!" Ragnar said happily and hugged the three younger kids.

Josh walked into the Longhouse as he set his bag down by Ragnars throne josh said yawned softy.
A female servant had walked in the main room while doing her chores "oh welcome home josh" the girl said and bowed "hey Astrid" josh said and looked at her "how was your first raiding party" Astrid asked "it was fun" josh said and smiled.
"Is there anything I can do for you mister" Astrid asked josh had smirked and nodded.

After a while everyone had gotten settled down Ragnar and lagertha were in the longhouse talking "so your going to Hadeby tomorrow right?" Ragnar asked "yea I am, but I will see you at the Uppsala festival next week" lagertha said as Ragnar nodded "ima go say bye to josh" lagertha said and walked out of the Mai broom and down the hallway faint groans and moans were heard coming from joshs room lagertha wasn't paying attention as she had opened the door as she whitenesses Astrid riding josh "oh shit I'm sorry" lagertha said and quickly shit the door.