✿WEDDING✿

Taehyung stood near her room's big window and peer outside while hiding behind the red curtain.she is watching her soon to be husband who is currently getting pampered by his parents
He saw jiwon playfully pulling jungkook nose who is sitting on his brothers shoulder everyone is happy except her whose heart is breaking as her wedding fixed time is coming closer and the carefree look of family is bothering her so much, like can't they show little bit of sadness for her but oh well why would they will show it when they are getting rid of her soon thier immense happiness is valid.

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩.

She thought while her dull eyes are fixed on jungkook who is climbing on the open chariot like a majestic king.the chariot is covered in the back from red cloth in a designing manner, while the gold,rainite and emerald green stone embroidered throne has three elephant head statue on its headrest top and top both sides and two statue elephant on both side of it's armrest,two small elephant statue are in front of the big elephant statue while two more small elephant head statue is at the stair side which will lead to the throne, all statue were wearing real gold jewellery with red and green costly stone embroidered in them and the front stage of the chariot has 10 tier 100 wicks gold diya (oil lamp).

Jungkook climb the stair and sat down on his cushioned throne and put his both arm on armrest and look ahead with a beaming and prideful face

Everyone cheered and the shehanai along with some romantic song start playing in the background as jungkook chariot moved forward to go to the mandap (wedding pavilion) where jungkook will sit and do some groom part of wedding rituals till it wasn't time for taehyung entry.

Taehyung lean on her window base to see moving chariot it's not like she is desperate to see jungkook but she is mesmerized by the beauty of the chariot and decorations around the palace which he didn't noticed till last minutes after jungkook came.

She was looking at the chariot with mesmerized eyes that's why she didn't noticed the warm and fond gaze on her which was infact upon her from the very first.she look away from the chariot when she felt intense gaze her and look around to see who is daring enough to look at her but when she  saw who is that person,her almond eyes broaden and lips parted slightly she felt like her teenage heart forgot to beat and her lungs forgot to work properly because of the shortage of oxygen in her blood and more importantly her supposedly hateful eyes are filling with fascination by the enchanted face of her soon to be husband,she will not deny the fact that she had never seen someone as beautiful as jungkook and she is spellbound by his beautiful face.

Jungkook was no better,his condition was same as his wife. He wants nothing but to embrace his wife in his muscular arms and complain to her that how much she had made him wait for her but poor him knows that he won't be able to do it till tomorrow.

Both stare into each other eyes forgetting about the surrounding.it felt like it was just them and no one else just like how in the early morning when sky was still slight black and hue of red spread across it and on the other side two lovers sun and moon look at each other with longing,love and tenderness for each other.