✿WEDDING NIGHT✿

Namaste ~

I'm referring tae as "he" As I can't write she :( it's making difficult for me to write chapter peacefully.

--------

It was almost first flush of morning and taehyung was sitting on the rose petals decorated bed of jungkook while waiting for him because today is his first night and he has to give himself to his now legal husband jeon jungkook but he is not ready...

It was almost first flush of morning and taehyung was sitting on the rose petals decorated bed of jungkook while waiting for him because today is his first night and he has to give himself to his now legal husband jeon jungkook but he is not ready for it even a little bit that's why instead of enjoying first night he planned on talking about his studies and career with jungkook with a little hope of approval.

If not then he will run away from here after jungkook fell asleep.

He's face was hidden beneath the veil and it is making him super uncomfortable because of the scorching heat of may month that too in a states like Rajasthan.he wish to slide it up to breath the fresh air but again his mother in law and sister in law are right outside of his room near the balcony to listen thier wedding unholy things to ensure that he get pregnant within one year of his marriage just like how they get but so bad luck maybe his husband is little different?

He gaze up on the wall clock who is reading 4 in the morning he yawn feeling tired and sleepy at the same time soft mattress of the bed isn't helping either but he have to stay up to talk with jungkook who is no where to find since they complete last wedding rituals which was finding ring in milk vessel and who would find it will be superior in thier relationship and surprisingly he won two times while jungkook once as a result he was one who will be superior in the relationship.

That time he was dumbfounded when he found almost all ladies of the Royal Family wearing surpise and envy look but later he shrugged it when seokjin,his sister took him to his bedroom more precisely Mr jeon jungkook bedroom which is going to be his from today.

On thier way to jungkook bedroom seokjin told him to do whatever jungkook orders him with bitterness in his tone leaving him in confusion.

"Why I have to do whatever he orders me sister I'm not an animal nor his plaything" He asked frowning while walking carefully not to step on carpet and fall down on it and embarrassed himself.

"Because he is your husband" Seokjin eyes were sharp almost as if he was envious of something which taehyung has.

Taehyung said clenching his jaw "even if he is my husband that doesn't give him right to do whatever he wants to do with me"

Seokjin chuckle hearing it and said in mocking tone "at last he is a damn man and have his own physical desires for which he can do anything even if he had to force himself upon you"

Taehyung grip tightened on his lehanga thinking whatever his sister said few seconds ago is absolutely right but inside he think his husband is different from other atleast in respect perspective but he don't know about physical intimacy cause jungkook would also have desires for his wife on his first night but again he don't want to judge him quickly again like previous time when thought he was cold arrogant bastard like his family man and his own family man.