Feelings

Priyanshi's POV:

I looked at the ice creams which were kept in the container.

I was very very confused in two ice creams, butterscotch and chocolate. I love butterscotch a lot but I haven't eaten chocolate in a long time and I love it too.

" A strawberry for me."

I scrunched my nose listening to him.

" No wonder, we are enemies, you like the most which I hate the most." I said.

" You hate strawberry." I nodded and focused on which ice cream should I buy.

" You can buy both." He said.

" No, I will catch cold." I have a little low immunity, I catch fever and cold a little too soon.

" I will have a butterscotch." Butterscotch wins.

I took the butterscotch but my eyes were still on the chocolate which I left.

" Give a chocolate also." Vivaan said.

Is he asking for me? No why will he? He doesn't even care for me. And I don't even have any expectations from him.

I came out of the shop.

He also came out with two ice creams in his hand.

He started eating his strawberry ice cream.

And I ate my butterscotch, I finished my Butterscotch in 5 minutes.

Suddenly another cone, came in front of me.

I looked at Vivaan.

" Take." He said while pointing at the ice cream so he actually bought it for me.

" You didn't had to."

" Don't think I did it to give you, it's just that you made me feel like a poor guy, who can't afford two ice creams for a girl. And take it fast otherwise it will melt." I saw some of the ice cream melting.

I immediately took some tissues out of my bag. One, I kept on the bottom of the cone so that my hand won't get dirty and took.

I then hold Vivaan's hand and wiped it with other tissue.

Vivaan's POV:

I looked at her, who was busy cleaning my hand, she felt my gaze her and looked up, and then smiled it.

It was so beautiful, the most beautiful smile, I ever saw.

My heart fluttered. I have never felt this before and it was the first time, I felt like that.

" I could have done myself."

" When someone helps you, you should say, thank you, Vivaan " she said with a sarcastic smile.

Something has really happened to me, I need to visit a doctor immediately, because for the first time, in my life, I didn't found Priyanshi's sarcasm annoying.

She took her hand back and started eating her second ice cream.

We started heading back to the park.

I am amazed to see, how beautiful she is and I couldn't tear my gaze from her, how she was eating her ice cream cutely, I felt attracted to her.

" Vivaan, eat your ice cream, it will melt." She said when she found me staring at him for a long time.

" Unless, you want me to wipe your hand again, do you?" She said with a smirk.

Yes.

What the fuck, is happening to me. Snap back to reality Vivaan, you can't crush on Priyanshi, out of all the people, she should be the last one, I should crush over.