Plan A

Priyanshi's POV:

I had worn a face mask, my hairs were bunned in a messy bun making half of my hairs fall, I had worn a loose tshirt and shorts. I was literally looking homeless.

The door of my room knocked, I opened the door to see Kiaan.

" Ahh!" He kept his hand on his heart.

I rolled my eyes and let him enter my room.

" Why do you girls? Have to wear all these? You will still looks the same." He said while sitting on my bed.

" Did anyone ask your opinion? Why are you here?" I asked.

" I was getting bored and haldi will start later."

" So do you think me a timepass?"

" Same same but different." He said.

Soon after we both were lying with a face mask on our faces, yeah this guy who was complaining about it, a few minutes ago, also asked for a face mask and I gladly gave him.

I took my mask out.

" Stay here only, I will give one to dada sa also." I said while standing and going out.

I am walking out like this only because dada sa's room is just a few seconds away.

While I was walking, I saw someone.

Oh my god, my heart!! Where are you going? Stay at your place.

My mouth dropped and my steps stopped.

I know I was going to meet him and was ready to face him but now I am not able to face him.

I could recognise him after 40 years also, he has that place in my heart.

OMG! God, he looks fucking hot.

Is this really him?

Fuck! It shouldn't be allowed to look that handsome.

He was coming in a neat and clean black suit, with polished shoes. Even though he was in suit, his muscles were flexing, anyone could know he have 6 packs by looking at him. His face became even more handsome. I haven't seen someone so hot in my lifetime.

He looked at me and our eyes met.

And I became self conscious, Shit! Why god? Why?

Why I had to look fucking homeless? When I am seeing my ex-crush after so many years?

Ex crush who has again became my crush.

Now, I just realised how stupid I was at first to ever fight with him? Well, it was his mistake, don't regret fighting with him, otherwise how would I have gotten the chance to sit with him.

My smile vanished when he just passed by me.

I gulped the tears who were threatening to fall.

I started walking to dada sa room.

Does he not remember me?

Oh right, who was I to him that he will remember me?

No one. Just a person whom he used to fight with.

I knocked on dada sa's gate after wiping my tears.

He opened the door and I don't know why but my eyes again full with tear. I still tried my best to smile and pretend that nothing happened.

" Dada sa, this-"

" What happened, beta?" He asked worriedly.

And tears fell from my eyes, I really wanted someone to ask me this question. I have been waiting for so long. The day Vivaan went without telling or saying anything, from the day, I have been hiding the pain and no one, even got any idea. I do have friends but I cannot share my secrets, my problems, my fear, my pain with them. I do look happy all the time but I am not happy all the time cause anyone can't be happy all the time.