INTRODUCTION

Theysaid matches are made in heaven or in hell. It is a matter of choice andmarriage is the way they are bonded together in their matches but for the threeheirs of shawari, marriage was all deal and sacrifice.

It meant nothing but destruction and sacrifices. and the last thing the heirs knew was to sacrifice for someone. Love never existed. Happiness never existed. Maybe because they were shown the cruelty of the world at the young age.

They were not ready to face the cruel world but they were forced to.

Where one heir was cold and silent, the other was heartless, and lastly the third was reckless.

But one thing they shared common was the pride they all carry on their shoulder of being a shawari heir but destruction comes along. Shawari, a name worshipped like a god. the name itself spoke money, wealth and power.

But the world being oblivious to what real shawari are. They feel it as a luxurious ,wealth and power growing within them of shawari but only the girls who were being called as the daughter-in-law of Shawari heir's knows the real truth.

The cold and heartless and cruelty the girls withstand shows the reality of shawari nature. dealing with lavish luxurious things and paparazzi was what society thinks the girls got as shawari brides.

With one being savage ,the other clumsy and the third being childish. 

But one thing common in the was the kind heart and caring nature they shows . There way of respecting when needed was one thing which got them a good position in people hearts and in eyes of shawari family.

they were brides of shawari heirs and were expected to act as the perfect wife infront of the world but being a wife of three wild wolves personality was never easy, was it?