A bond bound by compulsion

Mumbai...

In night time...

A grand temple of Mahadev in the stormy heavy rain from which only the sounds of bells and chants spoken by Pandit could be heard. There were some people standing around in that temple, who had cold and emotionless expression on their face. There was a pavilion in the middle of Havan Kund, two people dressed as bride and groom were sitting around it were doing as per the instruction of Pandit ji.

Casper Shawari, wearing a white sherwani, red turban and hiding his face under the scarf, was looking at the fire with hid stern green eyes.

Casper shawari was the infamous lawyer who was doing this marriage against his will but with his mind. This marriage was nothing but a game of deal for him who he was planning to win at any cost even death. He stared deeply in the fire which was burning with high flame and was getting trigged by the ghee which the pandit wad dropping in it.

Pandit ji reciting the mantra and Casper looking at the burning fire without any emotion. He did not even look at the girl beside him who was going to enter into a sacred bond like marriage with him.

Everyone was sometimes looking at him or the bride who was sitting in heavy reed lehenga with heavy jewelry and face hidden by the veil. Her head low as she stared at the burning fire with her glossy eyes.

A forced marriage is the worst happened to anyone cause it only bring pain and suffering's. This was this was the same happening to Annika today when she was about to enter a new life of her with this man. She stared at the fire imagining all the types of worst scenarios which will happen to her after this marriage with his unknown man.

Meera shawari, the three brothers mother starred at his son with a worried look on her face as she is in fear why her son has suddenly married his girl? She knew Casper was an orphic (mysterious and entrancing; beyond ordinary understanding) but it only fears her at what he will do in his next step.

Pandit ji spoke in his usual chatting voice "Now let the Bride and Groom stand for saat-fere (seven rounds)."

On Pandit ji request, both stood up but Annika was not conscious till now as she was still lost in her thoughts and was starring in the burning fire until she was pulled and fall on someone chest nearby. she looked up and found her going-to-be-husband started to circling around the havan kund. she pulled back slightly but was pulled again by him to his side as he slid his hand near her bare waist and getting a strong grip started circling around. She remined silent by his actions which made his corner of lips turn into a smirk and and grip tighter.

As they finish walking he let go of her waist and sat down on his place and looked at her who was sitting silently too but he can feel her face flushed by his actions even though it was hidden by her heavy veil. His thoughts was interpreted by Pandit ji voice ''Wear mangalsutra around the neck of bride."

Casper rudely picked up the mangalsutra from the plate and put it around Annika neck. While putting it, his nails pricked into her neck making her close her eyes tightly and endure the pain.

Pandit ji, "Now fill vermillion in the bride parting."

Taking a pinch of vermillion on the coin he brought it to her parting and filled it, unknowingly a sense of satisfaction settle through his chest as the women was finally his wife and his game will start.

Pandit ji, "Now the marriage is over so from now on you both are husband and wife."

Everyone looked around as the marriage came to an end and start leaving except the main family members. Casper stood up and spoke in deep yet stern voice, "Get up!!.". Hearing his voice addressing to the bride everyone adverted their eyes to her who was now standing beside him as he instructed.

He started walking followed by her as he took blessings from all elder family member along with her by his side. he heard a voice of Pandit ji, "O Ram!!." As everyone turned around they found that the fire catches on the curtains around the pavilion.

------------------------------------

This is just the beginning ,guys?

What do you think will happen next?

Wait for our other brothers entry too!

Share some storylines and idea in comments too!!

That's it for today guys and I have noticed you all have read but haven't commented anything.it really demotivate me. please do vote and comment to keep me motivated for writing this story. My chapters will be small and good to read so I will upload one chapter in every two days. THANKS a lot for reading this story it will be really good i promise but please keep me motivated by voting and commenting .