CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

"This is mustard yellow! Not lemon yellow, you son of monkey!"

Silent, cold, dangerous. was the first 27 year old heir of shawari family...JUDAH  SHAWARI... a name every girl wish to be after their name and worshipped it like diamond. he was the CEO of shawari enterprises and was the head of the three brothers. Judah ruling was that everyone was head over heels to work with him. Anyone who look for someone known for his/her personality then his powerful and Dominating nature was something he have.

His honey hazel eyes were only enough for anyone to fall for him in a second. His personality was enough to remind people of who he was. His name only spoke one thing.. Praise ,Praised and to Praised. 

          "I

          "I.NEED.FOOD.TO.FUNCTION.!'"

25-year-old, KAMARI JUDAH SHAWARI was the eldest daughter-in-law of the shawari family. Carrying all the house workload her nature was a bit sassy. Knows how to handle her husband cold and silent nature was a thing she developed over time but she's enjoying it. Despite her shoulders being heavy with responsibilities of being the daughter-in-law of shawari family and being wife of cold billionaire Judah shawari ,She do enjoys pissing her husband with her quirks and sassiness.

                                Hopeless girl who changed herself into hope was Kamari Shawari.

"My mind is a mess so approach with caution

"My mind is a mess so approach with caution."

Ever heard a real walking Jack-of-trade....no...well then ZHAO SHAWARI... the second heir of this family need to be introduce to you. Someone with god like face who everyone wish to be their family heir but who ever thought that this god like walking human have a master mind who if someone came to know about will never will able to even speak of his name.

This 27-year-old Zhao was the middle brother of his three brothers. Being a powerful and heartless officer he never showed mercy to anyone. His desirable infamous himself was what every girl carved for and wished for.

              "I put crap together and call it a day

              "I put crap together and call it a day."

A girl who always have a smile on her smile and put a smile on everyone face with her clumsiness was AKRITI ZHAO SHAWARI.. a 25 year old girl and the second daughter-in-law of shawari family. her personality filled with love and joy which everyone loves. But her little mischief personality was only known and well known to her husband whom she enjoy messing with.

With her uncontrollable clumsiness and uncontrollable mouth, she was the beauty of this family.

 "These people are so annoying

 "These people are so annoying.. I wanna smack them. Can I?"

The third heir and rebel of third family was 25 year old CASPER SHAWARI. He was a excellent infamous lawyer of India and the youngest of all three brothers. He was the energy of family reminding everyone of the shawari truthful nature which was a lie but no one knows.

This model was the seducing human being attracting girls with a mixture of storm and fire.

                  "My standards are so high that you have to be fictional character to meet him

                  "My standards are so high that you have to be fictional character to meet him."

Having a love-hate relationship with her own people she was ANNIKA CASPER SHAWARI, the third daughter-in-law of shawari family. Having a child heart she was a pure definition of innocence and sweetness. Fighting with her own fears and insecurity she grew up to be a strong women with a childish nature.

This 23-year-old was having her mind filled with curiosity and innocence was a inside stronger self of her outer self.

------------------------------

Please do vote and comment. If you feel like uneasy to read this please leave but those who are staying please comment it help and support me a lot. I request you if you are reading leave a comment or two to let me know you are here to support me. And the first comment will be tagged in my next part so if you can please do. THANK YOU!!!