story begans

Note: Read the world details part before reading this for better understanding.

Flashback
In Year 1947, kamaui city
A group of Aster chenelers attacks the kamaui city, there objective was to the get the vase of Katorai, the God of energies. The vase contains the power of Katorai, it was so powerful that it can destroy many towns in an blink of an eye. On the other side, a group of Aster chenelers trying to protect the vase of Katorai from the other group. The group of protector are non other than the astro sorcerers of kamaui ( most powerful Aster chenelers in kamaui). The leader of astro sorcerers was Tanshio kasen, a very powerful Aster chenelers in kamaui city. The attackers leader, Hitaru uses mist kashibu and changes the battle into a mist forest and got the vase. But Tanshio cannot let that happen, to save the vase, he uses KamiSen( very powerful attack develop by him),he focus his aster energy on his right hands fist. The energies starts flowing on his fist. He run toward Hitaru and tries to attacks him with his Kamisen. But before he can hit him, Hitaru uses kameshun in reply. Attack of both collides with each other and explodes. Because of energies of explosion, the vase brokes into pieces and explodes. Astro sorcerers get throwback many metres because of explosion. Because of the vase explosion, approximately 170000 people of kamaui lost there lives.
(Echoes)"wake *huh* wake up Tans-

*12 years later*
12 years had passed since the legendary battle that had left an indelible mark on the city. Dante, now a vibrant young teenager, woke up to the warm rays of sunlight streaming through his window. He stretched his limbs, feeling the excitement coursing through his veins. His mother Kiyumi's gentle voice called out from the kitchen, "Good morning, Dante! Rise and shine! "Dante sprang out of bed, his heart racing with anticipation. He got dressed in a flash, his mind already racing ahead to the fun-filled day ahead. He hurried to his father Tanshio's room, eager to start the day together. However, he found his father still fast asleep, his chest rising and falling in a gentle rhythm. Kiyumi reassured him, "Let your dad sleep, Dante. He was exhausted yesterday, what with the long hours at Aster Corp and all. Go play with your friends, and I'll make sure he gets a good breakfast when he wakes up."

Unbeknownst to Dante, Tanshio was tormented by a nightmare, his breathing heavy and labored. His mind was still haunted by the incident of his past, the memories that refused to fade away. Kiyumi entered the room, concern etched on her face, her eyes filled with a deep understanding. "Tanshio, my love, you're having another nightmare." Tanshio calmed her worries, his voice low and soothing, "I'm fine, Kiyumi. Just a bad dream, that's all."After getting ready, Tanshio headed to Aster Corp, a prestigious organization that trained Aster chenelers and produced advanced weaponry. The building loomed before him, its sleek architecture a testament to human ingenuity. As he arrived, he overheard a commotion - his son Dante and Darzo's daughter yuko were arguing in the courtyard. Tanshio intervened, his voice firm but gentle, his eyes twinkling with a hint of amusement. "Dante, you shouldn't speak to a girl like that." Dante apologized, his face flushing with embarrassment, and yuko forgave him with a smile. The two were good friends, their bond stronger than any disagreement.

"The next day was Dante's birthday, and the family threw him a surprise party. The room was filled with laughter and chatter, the air thick with the scent of cake celebration. Dante beamed with excitement, now officially old enough to begin his training as an Aster chenelers. The celebration marked a new chapter in Dante's life, one that would lead him down a path of adventure and self-discovery.

When Dante woke up, Tanshio registered him in Aster Corp. school. Dante attended his first class, where Tansei Shinjug taught the fundamentals of aster magic, explaining how to harness positive and negative energies. However, as the days passed, Dante struggled to learn even the basics, while his peers quickly grasped the concepts. Students began to mock him, calling him the son of the most powerful Aster chenelers who couldn't even use one element."