world details

welcome to the world of elyndor, a land of ancient magic, mythical creatures, and forgotten tales of the gods.
Geography
Elyndor was once a vast continent, but millions of years of land erosion and sea expansion have divided it into five major regions:
- Aethoria: A land of ethereal beauty, with shimmering skies and crystal spires.
- Elyria: An elegant realm of refined culture, with sprawling cities and verdant gardens.
- Valtoria: A strong and valorous land, with rugged mountains and mighty rivers.
- Nyxoria: A mysterious and nocturnal realm, with shadowy forests and glowing mists.
- Kyrialys: A mystical region of ancient wisdom, home to the revered Kamitsu Forest.
History
Elyndor's history is marked by the Great Cataclysm, an event that shattered the land and unleashed powerful forces. The ancient civilization of the Architects harnessed this energy to build sprawling cities and shape the world.
The International Corporation of Aster (ICA)
In the present day, each region is controlled by a branch of the ICA, a powerful corporation with significant influence over Elyndor's politics and economy.

the land of Elyndor, the magic bring practice from ancient times, the magic Aster, the magic of self energy and awakening.

Introduction to Aster magic:
The aster magic has been practicing from ancient times in the lands of Elyndor. people use Aster their own benefits. The person who can use Aster are called Aster chenelers.

The basics of Aster energy
•The aster energy is a individual power in humans, they have to focus this energies in the specific part of there body and focus the power to use it. The energies need to refill in the body if user uses all of his/her energies, By rest.
•There are two types of energies in human body, positive and negative. The energy type depends of the emotions of the use

How to use aster magic
First of all, the user need enough energies in his body to perform any magic style and also need full control over body. The user have to focus energies in specific part of body  and then spell the magic (e.g. Water kashibu - sphere) to perform the magic.

Aster energy in physical world
Energies can be seen in physical world. The positive energies is seem as bright blue fog in outside of body and negative as red fog.

Problems of aster magic usage
•user needs full control over his physical and mental body to focus energy.
•if energy is completely drained from users body, then it will cause physical exhaustion, paralysis, or even death in special cases.

Magic
- Motivations: Uncover his secret ability

- Fears: Losing close ones

- _Background:_

- Family: Father - Tanshio (one of the eight most powerful Aster Channelers in Kamaui), Mother - Kiyumi (deceased)

- Upbringing: Raised by Tanshio and Kiyumi until her death

- Significant Life Events: Kiyumi's death in battle at age 13

- Education/Training: Trained by one of the best sword fighters in Kamaui

- _Goals:_

- Primary Objective: Discover his secret powers

- Desired Outcome: Master Aster Magic and understand his abilities

- _Conflict:_

- Internal Struggles: Difficulty using Aster Magic and understanding his secret power

- External Challenges: Coping with the loss of his mother and living up to his family's legacy

- _Magical Abilities (Aster Magic):_

- Specialization: Unknown secret power

- Strengths: Skilled in sword fighting with an astro weapon

- Limitations: Struggles with basic Aster Magic and understanding his secret power