Bikini Bottom Day

Gullivarr The Pirate is set up in the front corner of the theater in a makeshift tent. He's seated in a folding camping chair, surrounded by dozens of pieces of Kid Kat merchandise. The weirder the merch items, the better. Gullivarr is getting pumped up for the show- almost like he's tailgating, theater style. He chats with various audience members as they pass, telling them how incredibly excited he is for The Kid Kat Musical. He is the President of the Kid Kat fan club, after all. He wears a giant button, or holds a sign that says so.

The house lights go to half. Gullivarr runs up onto the stage. He could not be more excited. He's got his cell phone out, and he starts snapping photos of anything and everything.

Gullivarr: Excuse me, everyone! Ahoy out there! Before the show starts, can I get a group photo? Smile! ( He takes a photo of the people in the audience) Thank you! I want to remember this moment forever. I'm about to see Kid Kat, right here on-

Booker and Copper come barreling down the side

Booker: Sir! You need to get off the stage. The show's about to start.

Gullivarr: And I couldn't be more excited! I'm Kid Kay's Number One Fan. Gullivarr the Pirate.

Copper: This is your junk?

Gullivarr: Those are my collectibles - brought all my favorites with me from Encino.

He holds up his cell phone. It's one of his favorite collectibles.

Booker: Sir, put away the phone, there's no filming allowed...

Gullivarr: But I'm making a pirate copy.

Copper: Get this jokester out of here.

Booker starts toward Gullivarr.

Gullivarr: What? No! I came here to see Kid Kat!

Booker: All right, come with me, one eye.

Booker grabs Gullivarr to drag him down the aisle. Gullivarr, offended, shouts as he goes:

Gullivarr: What did you call me? This is Pirate discrimination! Peg leg phobia! Yo ho we won't go! Yo ho we won't go! Yo ho we won't go!

Cooper stays behind to address the crowd.

Cooper: All right! It's time to turn off your cell phones...stop your Facebooking and your Instagrams... And no pictures or videos during the performance. ( Shining a flashlight at one audience member.) I can see your screen, ma'am, don't even try me. (Smiles.) Now y'all enjoy the show.

French Narrator: bonjour, salut and welcome to this quiet corner of the ocean floor, teeming with all the many kinds of undersea life.

Sea Creatures are revealed

It is here we find the sub marine habitat known as Bikini Bottom.

The Sea Creatures display a pop up model of Bikini Bottom.

Let us observe now as the sun rises on a new nautical day.

The sun rises on the mini Bikini Bottom...

Here, we see an ordinary cluster of kelp.

The Sea Creatures gesture to a cluster of pool noodles

And here...a common clumping of coral.

The Sea Creatures gesture to a clump of colorful party cups

And here...a pineapple?

Kid Kat's pineapple is revealed.

This fruit is home to one of the most fascinating sea creatures of all: Aplysina fistularis... The Sea Cat.

Kid Kat is revealed.