CHAPTER 4

AUTHOR'S POV: (the next morning)

When Thai woke up he felt the bed was empty and didn't see Nanon there so he checked his washroom but didn't find him.
He opened his closet and picked his clothes and went to take shower

Ohm's POV:

I woke up hearing the bird chirping. My head was hurting so much that it could explode anytime and I felt dizzy too.

I got up from bed and went downstairs to find something for a hangover. After finding a hangover drink i went back to take a shower as I had to go to the office (AM I LATE?) sigh! After seeing the clock on the wall. Oh actually I woke up a bit early from the usual time. I went back to my room and opened the window then the lights then suddenly I heard someone coughing as i turned and saw.....(SHOCK)

Ohm: what are you doing in my
bedroom?(WITH ANGER)

Ohm's pov:
After I asked. He was still sleeping but why is he sweating and shivering. Did he sleep here?
I got so angry that i forgot about his condition. I tried to wake him up I shook his arms and he woke up but in half sleep ,his eyes were still closed. This boy how dare him? (MURMURED)

Nanon pov:
I felt someone was shaking my arm so i sat on the couch i don't know but my head is hurting so bad. I felt my body doesn't have any energy and was weak to stand up then I heard someone shout at me I got scared and got up quickly. I saw the man who saved me last night. no! actually made me a servant of his mansion but still he is the one who rescued me last night and who is mean too.

Ohm: how dare you sleep here?(HE RAISED HIS VOICE)

Nanon: sorry..... I'm so sorry yu-you told me that I can sleep here(A TEAR ESCAPE FROM HIS EYE)

Ohm: me? Do you think I'm a fool........get out of my room now(HE SHOUTS AT HIM REALLY LOUDLY)

When Thai couldn't find him he thought maybe he ran away? No no how can he there's lots of bodyguard at the door he must be taking a look at the mansion so he let go and went to the kitchen to make something for breakfast then he heard his brother's shouts he immediately ran upstairs and found Nanon .
He saw nanon was all shivering and shaking. He was trying to explain something but his coconut head brother wasn't ready to listen to anything

Thai: what's going on? Nong what are you doing here? I was looking for you. And you why are you shouting huh? Look how sacred he is now(HE WENT NEAR TO COMFORT NANON AS HE HELD HIS ARM AND FELT THAT NANON IS NOT OK)

Author's pov:

He(Thai) checked his temple to check his temperature and found that Nanon was burning in the fever so he decided to take him to his room

Thai:nong let's go come wait...i think you are still sleepy let me help you

As they left his room Thai asked Nanon how he caught the cold and what he was doing in Ohm's room Nanon told him everything Thai sigh! Ohm came out of his room. Thai told him to rest as his body was burning from fever and Ohm heard their conversation and got to know that he is the one who told him to sleep there and even he got cold because of him but do you think he'll accept his fault here?

A BIG NO.

Ohm: shiaa! Now I remember it was me who told him to sleep here oh god this headache i think i should go and take a shower it's time for the office

Author's pov:
Thai took him in his room and told him to take a quick shower with warm water because he just can't give him a sponge bath It'll be awkward isn't it ?
He gave him his t-shirt and shorts. After the shower he came out and lay down on the bed. Nanon was looking all red because of the fever. Thai went to the kitchen to make some congee.
He came back to the room and gave him something to eat before medicine. He put a cool pad on his forehead to reduce fever. Thai took care of him just like his own brother he can see how younger must've suffered

Thai: wanna talk to your parents?

Nanon: aah i forgot they must've been worried i don't have my phone with me can I -

Thai: of course you can nong ( HANDING OVER HIM HIS PHONE TO MAKE A CALL)
He dialled his parents number after some ring someone picked up the call....

New: hello who is this?

Nanon: hello mum it's me Non

New: you lit rascal where have you been? Do you know how many times I've called you

Nanon: Ma-mae actually......(LOOKING AT THAI)my phone got broken and I fell sick so i couldn't I'm so sorry please forgive me i missed you so much (A TEAR ESCAPE FROM HIS EYES) i really missed you so much (HE STARTS TO CRY)

New: what happened baby why are you crying? Don't cry i missed you so much too baby did I scold you too much? I'm sorry baby shhh...(AFTER HEARING HIS CRYING HE GOT WORRIED HE DIDN'T SCOLD INTENTIONALLY YOU KNOW ALL MOTHERS GET WORRIED) where are you now? Should I come and pick you up from there? Baby we'll come to you. Do you wanna stay with us?

Nanon: n-no(HE WAS STUTTERING HOW WOULD HE TELL HIM WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK) I'll ok Mae it's just a lit fever don't worry I'll come to meet you and dad(TRYING TO SMILE AFTER A LONG TIME HE HEARD HIS MOM SCOLD)

Thai was patting his back to calm him down

New: wanna talk to dad? He was so worried for you

Nanon: me too

After some time Nanon went back to his sleep and Thai was patting his head so can sleep. In the flow thai slept too with Nanon but woke up when he heard Ohm.

Thai: cute. He is looking so cute while sleeping(SMILE)

He went to the dining table.

Thai: this kid really deserves to get punished. Can't help!(SIGH)
_____________________________________❤️💚

 Can't help!(SIGH)_____________________________________❤️💚

Hi lovely readers❤️
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter too.
The chapters are a bit short but trust the process and let me know in the comments.

Like share and comment your love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️