CHAPTER 8

Author's pov:

Ohm paid for the outfits with his black card. Then he saw the dress he (Nanon)liked before. After shopping they went to eat in the mall's restaurant. After some the waiter came to take their orders. Ohm order wonton noodles and Thai ordered some pasta and wine but Nanon refused to eat.

He told them that he is not in the mood to eat anything. Nanon asked to go somewhere to Ohm (after getting permission )he went back to the mall in other shop where he bought a simple outfit for him Well tomorrow is his graduation ceremony.

On the other hand after dinner someone went to ask to pack lots of icecream. Ohm paid for meals and then Nanon came back from the shop. Ohm was driving the car and staring at Nanon secretly through the front mirror while driving Ohm gave ice cream to Thai. Thai looked at him in confusion and asked him why he bought an ice-cream they are already full Ohm told him that they didn't have dessert so he thought of buying ice cream.

Thai a big box of icecream to Nanon and some he ate himself Ohm was looking at Nanon through the car's mirror again. He felt satisfied when the younger accept the icecream he bought. After some time they reach the mansion Ohm saw Nanon is still holding that ice cream box.

THE NEXT MORNING

Ohm opened the freeze to get cold water then he saw that ice cream box which he gave Nanon(he felt unknown feeling) he thought maybe he doesn't like but who don't like icecream he noticed that Nanon is not taking anything which was given by him(it's good) he thought and then he went to get ready for his office.

Nanon looking at himself in the mirror and said

Nanon: looking handsome Mr. Kirpan

And went to his college(he is wearing the same dress which he bought last night) he is wearing a sky blue shirt and black pant he was looking so cute and handsome

(well let me tell you guys Nanon have lots of admirers in college) now it is time to throw their caps in the air. After getting a certificate Nanon won the best student of the year award they handed over him a big trophy and then Nanon's parents surprised him later.