Chapter Seventeen

I can see my life flashing before my eyes. No one will find my body until this corn starts to get harvested in early spring before they start to regrow it. I start crying harder into the person's hand, and that's when I notice they are wearing gloves. Probably so they won't leave fingerprints on me.

I open my mouth and bite the hand in a last attempt to get free. But when they pull their hand back, they throw their other arm out and wrap it around my waist holding me against their body. Well, I can tell it's a man, either that or they have a large flashlight in their front pocket. Great, not only is this creep going to kill me, but now I'm thinking he will try to rape me too. "Just get it over with already," I say, giving up.

The person walks in front of me, as their arm continues to hold me. I'm looking down at the dark ground, and when I feel the person's other hand move, I shut my eyes real tight and wait for the impact of whatever they plan to hit me with. But, it doesn't come. I peek one eye open, and they slowly put their hand under my chin and lift my face to look right into the mask.

It's a ghost face mask, and the eyes are blacked out so I can't even try to see if I recognize them. I blow out a shaky breath, "What are you waiting for?" I ask, but in my head, I'm telling myself to shut the hell up. I don't want to die, and all I am doing is making it worse.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Amelia," A voice says from the other side of the mask. They are using a voice changer, I have a feeling if they used their real voice it would tell me who it is.

"Then what do you want from me?" I ask, and he tilts his head to the side again, before slowly lowering down in front of me to their knees. Oh no, they are planning to sexually assault me. I try to back up, but the person holds my thighs still and won't allow me to move. Their hand goes to raise the shirt of the short dress up, sending a cool chill up to my core from the crisp September wind.

I feel fingers move up my thigh and they rub small circles on the inside of my leg before a finger pulls my panties to the side and I feel their touch on my pussy. I want to scream, I want to run away from this person's touch, but I can't. Even if their arm wasn't holding me still, I couldn't force my body to move. I feel warm air brush against me and look down to see the mask barely pulled up enough for their chin to show.

All rational thought leaves my mind when I feel a warm tongue part my folds and I bite my bottom lip, hard. My clit is sucked between his lips and he sucks it hard. I feel a finger go my opening and my eyes roll back in my head. I try to spread my legs a little to give this person better access and am surprised when I can move slightly.

I can feel the pressure building in my stomach and I know I am about to come. I will worry about regretting this in a minute, but for now, I am all consumed by this feeling of needing to come to think straight. They add another finger with the one already inside me and start to move them in sync with their tongues assault on my clit. I bite my lip harder to the point I can taste copper, and the damn breaks, spraying my arousal all over the person's face. My legs are weak, and I start to fall, but strong arms catch me.

They lift me off my feet and into their arms. I don't know how, but I feel somewhat safe. I can smell the sweet forest cologne on the chest of my kidnapper and it soothes my mind. I try to fight the fatigue forming at the edges of my eyes, but I can't. Soon, I feel him walking with me in his arms, and I close my eyes.

I wake up to my head on someone's lap in the back of a car. Then I realize it's my car, and I see a pair of cat ears on the person sitting in the passenger seat, holding the hand of the person who is driving. "What..." I try to say, and the person with the cat ears turns toward me in a rush.

"Well good morning gorgeous," Rachel says in a singsong voice and smiles at me. I slowly sit up, "Where am I, what happened?"

I run my eyes, forgetting I was wearing a long of makeup, and regret it because I am sure I look like a raccoon now. "You fell asleep in my arms," I hear beside me, and I jerk my head to them.

"That was you stalking me?" I scream and slap his chest.

Kyle laughs, "I had to have some fun with you after you decided to ghost me and leave campus without saying a word," I can tell he is pissed, but he's not showing it as much as he normally would.

"Where are we going?" I ask, ignoring him, and scooting farther to the door and away from Kyle. It didn't make a difference, once I moved he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back.

"I figured we could crash at your house instead of driving back to Princeton tonight, is that ok?" Rachel asks, well it's good my parents won't be home.

"Yeah," I say, and give her a small smile. I look out the window and notice we are about to pull into the house. When I get out, I look down at my body and notice all of the mud on me. My purse is covered in mud too, I roll my eyes and head to the door kick my boots off on the porch, and instruct the other three to do it too.

When we are all in, I raise the temperature on the thermostat since it got a little chilly in here. "I will shower in my parent's bathroom and you and Cole can use mine to get cleaned up," I say, noticing we're all covered in mud.

I walk passed Kyle and into my room to grab some clothes before I come back out and smack right into his chest. "What's the rush?" He asks.

I don't know what to say, so I just sidestep him and walk to the other side of the house where my parent's room is. When I open the bathroom door, I turn the lights on and head straight for the walk-in shower. I press the button to turn the hot water on and select the waterfall feature as well as the wall shower head. I need all the head I can get with getting all of this mud off of me.