Chapter Eight: The calm before...

Malikai

I sank my dick so deep in her throat her eyes started to water and I grinned down at her, biting my lips as the sweet sensation of her warm mouth wrapped around me a mek man wah moan out.

She was the fucking devil, more while. She knew I loved when she looked up at me with those big brown eyes.

My Ana.

I eased her up by her throat. We were in the shower and the warm water cascaded over her head from the rain-shower head. Baby girl was wet from head to toe and the water flowed down her body, dripped down her nipples. My dick jumped at the sight of her...two kids later...every stretch march on her thigh and ass...the extra curves gained—- she was like a goddess to me.

"You stopped to stare?" She giggled shyly.

I licked my lips...

"I'm tryna savor the view," I smiled, stroking her cheek with the back of my hand, running it slowly, down her neck, then her chest, and when I got to her nipple, she gasped for air, closing her eyes preparing for my next touch.

I smiled at the vision of my wife folding under my pressure. I had her in the palm of my hands.

She started to tremble, biting down on her lips to keep her lip from quivering. My hand made it's way down to her fat, pretty pussy...I couldn't decide if I wanted to go down on my knees and worship her...taste her... or if I wanted to have her crying to Jesus as I fuck her. I rubbed her clit, slowly, methodically, to keep to a rhythm that mimicked the kind of strokes I wanted to give her...long and deep. Her soft, breathy moans echoed in the shower, sending sensation down my dick.

I watched her chest heave as I used her own wetness to circle her clit. She couldn't take it anymore, and neither could I.

I wanted to slip my dick inside her right now. Her moans grew louder and my dick throbbed for her.

"Look at me," I ordered her.

The moment her big brown eyes opened up, a fire lit inside mi...like I lost all control.

In one swift move, I grasped her legs up, resting her thick thighs in my bend ova my forearm. It slide mi dick have all the precision inna the world when it comes to her pussy cause it went straight into her warmness and almost immediately mi feel like me bout fi cum.

"Oh, fuck, Malikai!" She moans softly. "Kai, baby!"

My slow, long, deep strokes were driving her crazy and mi love when she

Mmmm... "What B, yuh wah mi fi go deeper or yuh wah mi guh harder?"

She moaned as I grinded, swinging her on my dick with my precise movements.

Bringing my lips to her ears, I nibbled on the lobe, before softly kissing her neck.

"Use your words,"

She moaned wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I want a divorce," she moaned, lowly.

Her words made a feeling of fear erupt inna mi chest. Mi ease up same time. I stopped fucking her, but she kept on bouncing on my dick.

She was lost in the moment, eyes closed and enjoying her dick, but I was serious now. I held her by her cheeks, turning her face to me.

She stopped bouncing and looked at me.

"Ana, weh yuh jus' say to me?"

She tilted her head to one side with her brows furrowed.

"I said I want a divorce...I didn't stutter did I?"