Chapter 67: Coni Pinop

"So... what happens now?" The pixie asked as Bryson finally set her down on one of his coffee tables.

After having a bit of time to gather themselves, the group decided to hold a quick meeting in Bryson's room.

"Why do we have to do this in my room?" Bryson grumbled.

"Because it was convenient." Viola answered.

"Hmph. Father said that Viola and I are going to have a conversation with him in the morning. Everyone else returns to their regular duties while you stay here and do not leave." Bryson said, changing his focus to the pixie.

"What's going to happen to me?"

"No idea."

"Nothing horrible." Viola assured her, before stopping for a moment to think, "I think."

"Uh." The pixie began before being cut-off.

"So what happened?" Viola asked Bryson blowing past the pixie's concern.

"How much did you hear?"

"That apparently Florence is now a master of curses."

"It's not entirely inaccurate. She did manage to figure out how to remove the curse. Just the details on how it came about was changed." Bryson said.

"Any specific details?" Viola asked eyes narrowing.

"We figured out a way use the pixie's divine power to remove the curse. It required me to do it because of my weird glowing eye thing." Bryson.

"Aside from your concerning relation with these things is there anything else?" Viola asked looking over to Florence.

"No." Florence said before glancing over to Bryson for the briefest of moments, giving him a look that said that she would keep quiet about the more alarming details. I owe her. Bryson thought.

"So you gave up your divinity?" Primrose asked the pixie.

"Yeah, it's a lot easier for a being like me to lose it, so I'm alright. Tired but alright." The pixie replied. Turning to Bryson she asked, "So where am I supposed to stay?"

"Hmm, good point. Frost, you watch over her." Bryson ordered.

"Me? Uh, okay... I can come up with something." Lila said before adding, "You sure not telling your parents about the whole goddess thing was a good idea?"

"Pretty sure that would only add to the chaos."

"Good point."

"Father say anything more to you?" Viola asked.

"No, you?"

"Nope, looks like we'll find out tomorrow."

"Great." Bryson said not very happy with the prospect of having a talk with his father for his recent actions. Viola's face showed that she shared her younger brother's sentiment.

"Well right now everyone needs their rest." Primrose said, "So why don't we all return back to our rooms and let Lord Bryson rest. We'll deal with the aftermath tomorrow."

"Have a good night rest then." Florence said as people began to exit out of Bryson's room.

"Where's your sister?" Bryson asked Lila.

"In my room. She wanted to stay the night here."

"As long as she doesn't run into Gilles."

"Don't worry, she knows what she's doing. You've seen firsthand already."

"Hmm."

Viola raised an eyebrow at Bryson, "What's wrong with Gilles?"

"Um. Nothing important." Bryson said.