|Authors Note|

Haven't come over here to give a proper explanation on whats going on. (If you follow my tiktok than you'll already know.)

There's no beating around the bush as it is painfully obvious I haven't been consistently updating BloodLust....

I started writing it when I had a LOT of time and unfortunately I don't have as much of that as I would like to anymore. Of course I still want to invest time and create more writings for you all as I am a huge writer. However, writers block hits me more than I would like to admit and it eats away a lot at my inspiration.

BloodLust is still very much my pride and joy BUT I'm not as proud of it as I originally used to be. I worked hard on it, had SO MANY plans for it, its literally crazy, but just looking back at my writing it's just not up to my standard anymore. It's sloppy, the plot I feel doesn't even make sense anymore and my portrayal of Toby is... questioning, idk I just I'm not massively happy with it atm.

So what happens?

The answer to that question is still very much being pondered on, do I continue and write through the cringe knowing it's not good enough? Rewrite it to a way I'll be happy with? Scrap it entirely? (Despite the fact I had such good plans on it my readers will never know LMAO)
I have a lot of ideas for future xreader Toby (and other creeps of course) that I truly feel will be much better than BloodLust.

So there's that really, I just don't know atm. As for the mean time, I'll continue being more active on tumblr and writing there, headcanons, etc.

Thank you for all the love BloodLust got and I'm sorry to have to be putting you guys on this cliff hanger. Maybe I'll continue it?? Right now I just wanna focus on much better things for you all.

To keep up with my writings, follow me over on tumblr @moriitis and if you wanna see my dumb tiktoks or cosplays @moriitis

Take care!

UPDATE. 
Chapter Six is being written.