Chapter 10

Gage~

It was the truth.

I'd always believed Mystic to be a beautiful girl, but she was heart-stoppingly breathtaking when she laid there spent, after letting me defile her luscious body and confused mind. She was at her most beautiful when she was at her most vulnerable, and she was at her most vulnerable whenever her mind swam out of her lust-filled haze, and she'd just finished absorbing whatever it was that I'd done to her.

I knew that she wrestled with the shame of how she let me use her, but I couldn't fix that for her. Unlike her, I knew that my desires were sick, but in finding someone that I could share them with, that went a long way in allowing me to live with myself. I wasn't going to have to pretend to be something that I wasn't for the rest of my life, so I was going to be able to embrace it all and have it all.

I leaned into her space, then whispered against her ear, "You love being covered in my cum, blood, and bruises, Mystic." I placed a soft kiss on her earlobe. "If you wanted sweet words or odes to your beauty, you wouldn't be with me."

"Gage..." Her chest was heaving with anticipation, and her voice was cracked with desire. "Gage, we can't do this. It's...it's not safe."

Unfortunately, I knew what she meant. Being limited to how often I could have Mystic, it had helped with her healing. I could fuck her up, but she'd had weeks to heal from the trauma that I'd inflict on her body. She could chalk up my carelessness to tripping down the stairs or bumping into a door. However, now that I'd outed us and there was nothing preventing me from having her whenever I wanted...well, sooner or later, someone would notice how this beautiful girl looked battered and beaten all the time. They would think that she was in an abusive relationship, but it would be so far from the actual truth of the matter.

I had the scars on my body to prove it.

Most of the time when I fucked Mystic, the brutality was all me, and I didn't stop until she had nothing left to give. Nevertheless, sometimes...sometimes Mystic's demons reached a level of desperation that rivaled my own, and she would battle me for dominance.

Of course, she never won, but the scars on my body were proof enough that she held nothing back during those darkest of times for her. My injuries were usually attributed to football, but there'd be no bullshitting away Mystic's battle scars, and there was no fucking way that I'd ever let anyone take her from me.

I tightened my hold on her hair, then pulled her head back. Her neck was bared for me, and I could see her pulse thumping in her vein. The sickness inside of me wanted to bite down on that exact spot and bust her skin wide open to watch her bleed, because I had all this violence coiled up in my body, and sometimes, it was just too strong to contain. Only Mystic could ease the need to hurt...to inflict pain on whoever was unlucky enough to cross my path. However, it wasn't just sex with Mystic; it was survival. It was survival, and she was fucked in more ways than she could possibly ever imagine.

With my left hand tangled in her hair, I reached underneath her skirt with my right hand, and the second that my fingers touched her skin, she moaned. I was going to have to do my best to limit the damage, but there was no way that we were exiting this bathroom without me fucking her. We were going to walk out of this room together, and everyone at this party was going to know that she'd just been freshly fucked, and I didn't give one damn if that made me an asshole. Even if I didn't want Mystic the way that I did, I still needed to make it clear to everyone that she belonged to me.

I stared down at the beautiful girl in my arms, and the compulsion to hurt her was like a craving for the strongest drug around; I just couldn't get enough of her. I couldn't kiss her long enough. I couldn't hold her tight enough. I couldn't fuck her hard enough. I couldn't love her strong enough. I also wanted her to feel everything that I was feeling, but I couldn't do that. I couldn't, and that's what made me want to hurt her.

I couldn't make her feel my love.

I couldn't make her feel my cravings.

However, I could make her feel pain; that, I could do.

I slid my fingers into her tight warmth, and her entire body slumped with pleasure. "This pussy is mine, Mystic," I whispered against her lips as I tightened my hold on her hair. "Every part, every piece of you belongs to me. You belong to me to do whatever the fuck I want to."

Mystic spread her legs wider, and that small movement made me positively feral. I pulled my fingers from her body, grabbed her hips, then sat her on the edge of the counter. Her face was full of future regret and mortification, but she didn't stop me. I was going to fuck her in this bathroom, at her best friend's birthday party, and everyone was going to know it. Worse, she was going to let me, knowing what the outcome could result in. She knew that there was a good chance that she'd be walking out of here a shattered mess, but she still wasn't going to stop me.

I reached for her panties, and she used the flat of her hands to lift her ass up off the counter high enough for me to pull her underwear down. Normally, I'd rip the fuckers off, but I'd be goddamned if she was going to walk around this party without underwear where other guys could smell her. Sure, she would smell like me, but that didn't matter. All anyone needed to know was that Mystic belonged to me; they didn't need to know the details.

I tossed her panties on the counter next to her, then went to work on my jeans. As soon as they were pushed down, along with my boxers, I grabbed the back of Mystic's thighs, raised them up and out, then slammed my cock home.

Jesus fucking Christ.

My hands came up as Mystic wrapped her legs around my back, and I gripped her hair on either side of her face so hard that she winced. I could see a quiet tear leak down her face, and it just turned me on more. I always felt too much when I was with Mystic, and those feelings-the ones that couldn't be contained-made it hard for me not to pull her hair clean from her scalp. It was those feelings that had me slamming into her without a care for how uncomfortable this must all be for her, but that was because being inside Mystic Anderson drove me fucking crazy.

No, that wasn't true; I was already crazy.

Being inside Mystic drove me to absolute insanity.

"I'll kill him if he ever comes near you again, Mystic," I grunted, and it wasn't an empty threat. Mystic was vital to me in a way that she'd never comprehend.

"Gage..." she cried out.

My thrusts were painful, and she shouldn't be enjoying this, but I knew that she was. Mystic was just as twisted as I was, and our coupling was always a dance of madness. I reached down to grab her hip with my left hand as I held her head firmly with the other, and all ten of my fingers dug in painfully as I demanded things from her that she wasn't obligated to give me.

"You're mine, Mystic," I grunted. "Say it."

Tears were streaming down her face, and I knew that she was hurting, but I also knew that she was getting ready to cum. I knew Mystic in ways no one else ever would.

"Gage-"

"Fucking say it."

"Yours..." she choked out. "I'm yours..."

"I better not ever see another guy around you again, Mystic," I warned her. "I swear to God if I do, I'll fucking kill him."

Mystic's hands shot upward, then twisted in my shirt as she came all over my dick. "Oh, God...Gage..."

I lasted long enough to see her through her twisted orgasm before I emptied myself inside her precious body. I untangled my hand from her hair, then held both her hips in my hands as I stayed planted firmly inside her. I watched silently as shame shadowed her face, and I fell in love with her all over again. I'd never said the words to her, but she had to know what I felt for her.

"Gage, I-"

"We're going to walk out of here together, Mystic," I said, interrupting her. "We're walking out of here together, and there'll be no more hiding for either of us."