Chapter 29

Mystic~

It was like the ten years apart had ceased to exist. My body knew that it was Gage touching me. It remembered his touch, taste, scent...everything. We were picking up exactly where we'd left off, but it still didn't feel like enough.

It felt like it would never be enough.

Gage's large body covered mine, and blazing blue eyes locked onto mine the second that I opened my eyes. My body was weak from the orgasm that he'd just given me, but I was ready for more. I was ready and eager for the rest of it...the rest of Gage Evans.

"Your pussy tastes exactly the same, Mystic," he murmured against my lips.

Gage had always talked dirty to me when we'd had sex, but teenage hormones had gotten in the way of the meaning of the words. They'd also gotten in the way of foreplay. As a teenager, everything that Gage had done to me had been new and exciting. As an adult, everything that he'd just done wasn't new, but it sure as hell was appreciated. As a teenager, I hadn't overly cared if I came, even though I'd always had. As an adult, I cared; I cared very much.

"What now?" I challenged. I didn't want this tamed version of Gage. I wanted the Gage from the park restroom.

The darkness in his eyes danced at my challenge. "Now I fuck every hole you have until you can't take my dick anymore, baby," he promised. "I'm going to fuck you like I paid for you."

My entire body shivered, and when my mind tried to intrude and remind me that this wasn't normal or healthy, I shut my conscience down, then let my body rule everything else. My voice was desperate need when I said, "Do your worst."

His lip curled, and I knew that he was going to do just that. Gage had always had permission to use me indiscriminately, but this was something entirely different. We weren't children anymore.

He braced his weight on one arm, slapped his large hand over my mouth, then leaning down, he took a chunk of my breast into his mouth, then bit me until I felt the skin tear. I screamed in his hand, but when he started sucking at my flesh, my scream turned into a moan.

This was what got me off.

Gage needing me so badly that he'd eat me alive and not leave anything left was what got me off. I loved him out of control. It was disturbingly erotic.

His lips were bloody, and he looked like a goddamn animal when he said, "I'm going to leave these marks all over you, Mystic. I'm going to mark you, so that you never forget who you belong to ever again."

Before I could respond, Gage slammed his entire length inside my body. He ignored my muffled screams, and hooking my left knee over his elbow, he spread me wider, then rammed into my body over and over again. He wasn't giving me any time to adjust to his plundering, and it wasn't until the wet sound of his cock in my pussy vibrated throughout the room that I realized that he hadn't put on a condom.

I started thrashing about, and it wasn't from the sick pleasure that he was inflicting. I was on birth control, but as heartbreaking as it was to think about, we'd both been with other people. I had no idea what Gage's sexual safety practices were, and if he just thrust inside me with no thought to protection, I had to wonder if he'd done it before. I hadn't slept with many men, but every man that I'd slept with had worn a condom, and I was always checked for STD's during my annual physical exams, regardless of my current drought.

I kept thrashing about, but Gage wasn't letting up. The more I fought, the harder he fucked me. It wasn't until I managed to sink my teeth into his palm that he pulled his hand back, and all that did was further turn him on.