11

Mrs. Figg answered the door.

"Oh hello Harry. How are you?"

"Good. How are you?"

"I am fantastic at the moment. May I ask why your here and not at your parents along with your absolutely adorable kids?"

"I need a place to stay for the night. Can I stay here?"

"Of course. I have several guest bedrooms. Your welcome to stay as long as you want. Just please promise me I am not going to get hurt by someone for you staying here."

"Your not. The most that will happen is you'll be thanked for not letting us freeze to death outside and then my parents rewarding you with some kind of reward."

"Ok. Good. Then you are welcome to stay here whenever and however long you want."

"Thank you."

"It's no problem."

I walked up stairs to one of the rooms and fell asleep within a minute or 2 of hitting the pillow. I woke up the next morning feeling sick. I got up quietly and swiftly and puked in the toilet. Once I was done there was a knock on the bedroom door. I got myself cleaned up and opened it. Mrs. Figg was standing there.

"Hello"

"Hello darling. Breakfast is ready."

"Got it. I will get the kids up and then be right down."

"Ok"

I got the kids up and then headed downstairs.

"This smells delicious."

"Why thank you. It has been awhile since I made food for more than just me."

"Why don't you come over for our holidays? That way you aren't lonely."

"Sure. I would be honored. So long do you plan on staying here?"

"Until tomorrow morning. I have school."

"Ok."

We spent the rest of the day talking playing games getting to know each other more. By the time we were tired it was midnight.

"How about we get you in bed? You have school tomorrow and the children look about dead."

"Ha. Ok. Thank you for everything. I will be back. I will be leaving at 7 for breakfast."

"Ok. I will see you when you come back."

"Yep"

We went to bed. I woke up the next morning and it was 8:30. Shit. I forgot to set the alarm. I got up and got me and the kids ready. When we were ready I apparated us to the Forbidden Forest. I walked up to the castle and through the hallways to the great hall. It was silence everywhere. Once I opened the door everyone looked towards me. Umbitch once again decides it is the time for her lovey-dovey stuff. 

"HARRY."

She ran to me at the door. The kids ran behind my back.

"YOUR BACK. DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ALL WERE, HOW WORRIED I WAS THAT I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN? NO YOU DON'T. YOU COME SIT DOWN AND EAT."

I went and sat down at the end of Ravenclaw table with Luna. Everyone just continued talking in quiet voices. I leaned my head down on Luna's shoulder. She put her arm on my shoulders and rubbed my shoulders/back. 

"Harry you have to eat."

"Fine."

I sat up and made myself a very small plate of food and gave the kids the food that they wanted. I ate and then Luna laid her head on my shoulder.

"We all missed you."

"I figured."

"So you decided not to tell us anything then if you knew that we were worried about you?"

"I needed time."

"Ok"

We ate in silence until it was 9. Then we both got up and started walking to our classes. I was holding Isabelle and Luna was carrying Felix. That was how the rest of the day went, ignoring everyone, until it was curfew. 

"Thank you Luna for hanging out with us. I should get these kids to bed before my very random detention with miss Umbitch."

"Good luck."

"Thanks I will take it."

We parted ways and I went down to the Slytherin common room. When I walked in everyone was still up. I walked over to the fire place and sat by Pansy, Millicent, Astoria, and Daphne.

"Hey Harry."

"Hey."

"Where have you been?"

"Places. I was wondering if you all could watch these 2 while I have detention?"

"Sure."

"Ok. Thank you very much. You guys can just put them in my room when they fall asleep."

"Ok. Got it. See you tomorrow."

"Bye."

I walked out and headed towards Umbitch's office. Once I walked in she lead me to a desk by her desk and told me to write 5 paragraphs about Dumbledore and the great works he has done. I sit down and start writing. After 30 minutes of writing just one sentence I suddenly I feel my whole body go stiff. I try to move but can not. I am suddenly being turned toward her personal room. Then a blindfold get puts on my eyes. I start floating, still stiff, into her room. When I enter I am put down at the end of her bed facing the bed. Once the blindfold gets taken off my eyes I am shocked.

"How does mommy look, baby?"